SAME OLD ****

Avalanche

Stupid Coaching: 4th and 1

Stupid Penalties: Royal

Can't stop the run

Welcome to the 2005...er..2006 bills  :doh:

767602[/snapback]

OH shut up! U know damn well u wanted to go for it on 4th. It was the right call. McGahee cant hit a fckin hole.

OH shut up! U know damn well u wanted to go for it on 4th. It was the right call. McGahee cant hit a fckin hole.

767905[/snapback]

Everyone watching or listening wanted the Bills to go for it and score a td on that drive. If you say differently you're in the minority. As soon as they dont get it all the fair weather fans scream that it was bad coaching and why didnt they kick a field goal. Its just easier for those people to feel good about themselves thinking they know more than the coach of a pro-football team. Maybe they should update their resumes and send it to Marv.

Everyone watching or listening wanted the Bills to go for it and score a td on that drive. If you say differently you're in the minority. As soon as they dont get it all the fair weather fans scream that it was bad coaching and why didnt they kick a field goal. Its just easier for those people to feel good about themselves thinking they know more than the coach of a pro-football team. Maybe they should update their resumes and send it to Marv.

767941[/snapback]

I totally agree. Just like when Belechik got the 4th and 2 to end the game, Jauraon went to close the game as well and if not for a questionable spot he might have got it.

767941[/snapback]

Ummm....

Well count Me in the minority...Games are not put away in the 3rd Quarter on the Road vs. The Patsies...I was screaming for the FG...Why give them an opportunity at any positive momentum? The Crowd was dead and the Patsies were dazed. Take the Points and continue to Play hard...I'm not saying it cost the Bills the Game...But it sure as hell helped the Patsies Win it... :doh:

Might I add - wow another self righteous post from a "veteran" who prejudges anything anyone has to say by how many posts they've made.  Now that's pompous!

767989[/snapback]

Well, I never said that it was pompous. It's actually not pompous at all. What I'm sick and tired of is people with 20-30 posts coming on here for the first time in months just to B word and make end of the world posts when really...there isn't all that much reason for it.

What I'm sick and tired of is people with 20-30 posts coming on here for the first time in months just to B word and make end of the world posts when really...there isn't all that much reason for it.

768004[/snapback]

Maybe I'm sensitive to the word "newbie" used in derogatory fashion, thus my initial response. That said I do wholeheartedly agree, it is flat out amazing to me how many totally negative "same old sh*t, same as last year, etc." posts there are after this game. After a dismal year last year, if you can't find some positives in a really close season opener in New England, you're either naive or a fatalist.

Maybe I'm sensitive to the word "newbie" used in derogatory fashion, thus my initial response.  That said I do wholeheartedly agree, it is flat out amazing to me how many totally negative "same old sh*t, same as last year, etc." posts there are after this game.  After a dismal year last year, if you can't find some positives in a really close season opener in New England, you're either naive or a fatalist.

768062[/snapback]

How about Nihilist or Masochist? :doh:

767941[/snapback]

To be honest I would have liked it either way ....kick and add 3 cool .........

go for it and make cool .....bad spot by the ref not cool .......everyone wanted willis on the field in those spots no complaint from me .....

FORWARD PROGRESS Bad spot