Two STUPID Blocks in the Back Cost us a Chance

BuffaloBob

Say what you want about the "Decision" but those two blocks in the back killed us!

First of all, Clements' push cost us a possible touchdown. But even more stupid was Royals' on the Price catch. We had the first down and driving for a go ahead score, and that killed us.

As for "the Decision" I really wish we would stop using Willis on 3rd or 4th and short. I have seen him get stopped way too many times.

Should have brought in Thomas. He is a back who knows how to get a yard when you need it. Either that or take a cue from the Belichick play book and quick snap a QB sneak.

Say what you want about the "Decision" but those two blocks in the back killed us!

First of all, Clements' push cost us a possible touchdown.  But even more stupid was Royals' on the Price catch.  We had the first down and driving for a go ahead score, and that killed us.

As for "the Decision" I really wish we would stop using Willis on 3rd or 4th and short.  I have seen him get stopped way too many times. 

Should have brought in Thomas.  He is a back who knows how to get a yard when you need it.  Either that or take a cue from the Belichick play book and quick snap a QB sneak.

767564[/snapback]

Yep Royal is teh goat . Big Time. Start Evertt.