Bills lose 17-19!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're down by 10 with 3 yards total passing in the first half.  Let 'em run.  At this rate, it'll bite them is the ass.

767133[/snapback]

Well if there are numbers like that, that's like when Ricky ran for 214 against us in the snow bowl but they only had 14 yards passing. I'll take it. Thanks CTM, good observation.

So far the playcalling has been surprisingly good. If not for a few drops here and there, dare I say, the Bills offense would be spectacular. Too bad I missed the first play. Went to the GD store for some beer, the computers were down, had to go down the street and missed the kickoff... :doh:

Is it because that was his primary responsiility and he had no blocker engaging him and he was supposed to support the run on that particular running play?

767136[/snapback]

I saw at least 2 missed tackles on that play before it even got to the 3rd level. And the fact that a player gets juked by a rb in open field happens.

That is too funny.

I am sorry, even if they don't win this game, this has been thoroughly enjoyable, and hopefully it will shut a lot of yaps that said that Bills are the 31st best team in the league.

767095[/snapback]

I was thinking about posting the same thing. It's great to see how a TEAM reacts to a professional and competent coaching staff

Hopefully they will continue to play well and change some minds around the NFL

So far the playcalling has been surprisingly good. If not for a few drops here and there, dare I say, the Bills offense would be spectacular. Too bad I missed the first play. Went to the GD store for some beer, the computers were down, had to go down the street and missed the kickoff... :doh:

Don't worry, you'll see it a LOT after the game. :D

I was thinking about posting the same thing. It's great to see how a TEAM reacts to a professional and competent coaching staff

Hopefully they will continue to play well and change some minds around the NFL

767144[/snapback]

This team and all of the units on the team look as though they are gelling as one. I do have to admit, i was a little worried based on that first snap by Fowler that bonced on the ground and then the fumble by Losman on the handoff that made us look like the little giants. Just some hicupps i guess.