Did Chris Chambers get chunky?

He looked pretty puffy to me last night. Maybe he always looks like that, and I've just forgotten. Did anyone else think this, or is it just me.

He's still a helluva receiver, unfortunately, though he did seem to disappear for big chunks of that game. (Could be MM.)

Also, I couldn't believe how badly Ike Taylor played for Pitt. He has to be one of the worst tacklers in run support or coming up to nail the WR on a quick out that I've ever seen. And he was burned downfield a few times too. This from a guy who had like 24 pass breakups last year. (Edit: I see in other threads that opinion is divided on this one. I didn't see the first third of the game, so maybe his coverage was better then. But his tackling was just bad. He seemed to lose his footing every time with just the slightest half-juke from the receiver or RB.)

Good times. There is nothing like quaffing a beer at the local pub and finding flaws in other AFC teams while the Bills are sitting at home, safe and snug in their Barcaloungers.

He looked pretty puffy to me last night. Maybe he always looks like that, and I've just forgotten. Did anyone else think this, or is it just me.

He's still a helluva receiver, unfortunately, though he did seem to disappear for big chunks of that game. (Could be MM.)

Also, I couldn't believe how badly Ike Taylor played for Pitt. He has to be one of the worst tacklers in run support or coming up to nail the WR on a quick out that I've ever seen. And he was burned downfield a few times too. This from a guy who had like 24 pass breakups last year.

Good times. There is nothing like quaffing a beer at the local pub and finding flaws in other AFC teams while the Bills are sitting at home, safe and snug in their Barcaloungers.

764981[/snapback]

Yeah I thought that too!