Notre Dame stock is dropping ... fast

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10-0, unranked Georgia Tech is beating the Charlie Weiss led National Champion favorites ... 2nd quarter ...

Brady Quinn struggling 9-18 for 55 yards.

On the other hand Calvin Johnson (many believe to be the best WR in the country this year), has 5 receptions for 94 yards a TD

760167[/snapback]

There's a reason that all football teams play the whole game :w00t:

10-0, unranked Georgia Tech is beating the Charlie Weiss led National Champion favorites ... 2nd quarter ...

On the other hand Calvin Johnson (many believe to be the best WR in the country this year), has 5 receptions for 94 yards a TD

760167[/snapback]

Bills might yet pick Quinn......in the second round.

The whole team really looks bad.

There's a reason that all football teams play the whole game  :w00t:

760170[/snapback]

I agree, but we're almost at halftime and ND hasn't done ANYTHING.

Is Calvin Johnson the guy who is 230#, runs a 4.4, and has the best hands in the country?

760167[/snapback]

Yep - 10-7 at half time - ND is done - might as well just give up

In the age of instant gratification - I'm glad some of you were not around at Rich stadium on January 03, 1993

Now - shut up - and play the second half

He does have any snap on his long passes...throwing rainbows.

760182[/snapback]

Yep, I'm not impressed with his long ball at all.

And Flutie even looks small next to the other guys in the studio, lol.....DAMN he's small.

In the age of instant gratification - I'm glad some of you were not around at Rich  stadium on  January 03, 1993

760185[/snapback]

Some people have a hard time really getting the true meaning of posts ... above is a prime example. Never did I say in the thread that the game is over. I posted the score, stats, and said that stock is dropping. Period.

Now. If It walks like a duck, quaks like a duck, and looks like a duck. Its most likely a duck. If Notre is playing like their bad, looking like their bad, and acting gonna bad ... then they are probably bad (in this GAME - not the season)

Watch the game bro. They dont look on-course ... that simple.

In the age of instant gratification - I'm glad some of you were not around at Rich  stadium on  January 03, 1993

760185[/snapback]

someone needs to tap a little poon

Some people have a hard time really getting the true meaning of posts ... above is a prime example. Never did I say in the thread that the game is over. I posted the score, stats, and said that stock is dropping. Period.

Now. If It walks like a duck, quaks like a duck, and looks like a duck. Its most likely a duck. If Notre is playing like their bad, looking like their bad, and acting gonna bad ... then they are probably bad (in this GAME - not the season)

Watch the game bro. They dont look on-course ... that simple.

760195[/snapback]

Most people would post before the game (banter) and then after the game if they had remorse - but to post incomplete results such as:

(example) Mets 3 - Braves 1 after 2 1/3 innings and draw an conclusion that some how one team is failing - "stock is dropping" - interseting outlook on life

If ND loses the game then their stock will "drop" - if they win then your point is moot.

Most people would post before the game (banter) and then after the game if they had remorse - but to post incomplete results such as:

(example)  Mets 3 - Braves 1 after 2 1/3 innings and draw an conclusion that some how one team is failing - "stock is dropping" - interseting outlook on life

If ND loses the game then their stock will "drop" - if they win then your point is moot.

760202[/snapback]

Why crucify the poor guy for making a little conversation? You're right, they play the whole game for a reason....but it's not a crime to talk about how things are going during the game, is it? lol