Ron Dayne

With the lack of a FB behind Daimon Shelton (in previous years we've has as many as 3 FB's on the roster), I was looking over released RB's.

The one that really caught my eye was Ron Dayne. I'm unaware of whether or not he's ever been tryed out at FB. But I was surprised he was cut. He REALLY came on great as a bruising RB for the Broncos last year. He was damn impressive near the end of the season.

Then again, Denver does have luck with any RB.

And yes, I know, I know; "I've heard of 'em!" :w00t:

With the lack of a FB behind Daimon Shelton (in previous years we've has as many as 3 FB's on the roster), I was looking over released RB's.

The one that really caught my eye was Ron Dayne. I'm unaware of whether or not he's ever been tryed out at FB. But I was surprised he was cut. He REALLY came on great as a bruising RB for the Broncos last year. He was damn impressive near the end of the season.

Then again, Denver does have luck with any RB.

And yes, I know, I know; "I've heard of 'em!"  :w00t:

760013[/snapback]

Well I don't know about Ron Dayne, but if the Bills are, infact, interested in making another addition to the roster before the season the fans won't have to ask, "Who would we cut?"

Judging by another thread, the obvious answer is: COY WIRE

Well I don't know about Ron Dayne, but if the Bills are, infact, interested in making another addition to the roster before the season the fans won't have to ask, "Who would we cut?" 

Judging by another thread, the obvious answer is: COY WIRE

760032[/snapback]

Ron Dayne runs softer than Shaud Williams. No thanks.