Is McGee Returning Kicks this year?

Notice how McKee hasn't returned a kick this year? Seems like we would want him to return atleast a couple in preseason. Is Juron not letting him go on ST?

We need him returning, he's getting better in cover but, he is top 3 return man.

C'mon Marv, the fans need some exicitement this year. Deon did it, T can too...

Notice how McKee hasn't returned a kick this year?  Seems like we would want him to return atleast a couple in preseason.  Is Juron not letting him go on ST?

We need him returning, he's getting better in cover but, he is top 3 return man.

758040[/snapback]

He returned one last week. 46 yards. That's all I needed to see till the opener.

Notice how McKee hasn't returned a kick this year?  Seems like we would want him to return atleast a couple in preseason.  Is Juron not letting him go on ST?

758040[/snapback]

I would love to see Jay McKee return kicks for the Sabres, to bad he was signed by the Rams.

:w00t:

758040[/snapback]

I don't think he should anymore. After all, Nate is leaving after this season.

Yo Donahoe, I gotta say you're O line may be the best I've seen you guys field in a long time. You don't need Branch with your line, RB's, and killer TE core. Back to the McGee subject, don't worry, he will return kicks when the games actually mean something.

I don't think he should anymore.  After all, Nate is leaving after this season.

758122[/snapback]

You're joking right? That would be absolutely stupid to not let the best returner in the league return kicks for fear of injury. I for one think Mcgee has developed into a pretty good corner (hasn't been great this preseason, but what the hell its preseason) but his ST contributions are much more valuable IMO. Even if he doesn't take a few too the house he consistently gets the ball way past the 20.

I'd rather see McKee blocking kicks and have McGee returning kicks. Unfortunately Jay McKee will be too busy blocking shots and playing Defence for the St. Louis Blues, in the NHL

758515[/snapback]

Thats right fellas :lol: . Go Blues.

For 4 million a year, he better be playing for the Rams as well...

758679[/snapback]

I'm just glad the Blues finally have an owner who is willing to spend some damn money. If it wasn't for the Lorys we'd probably still have Pronger and we wouldn't of had to lease out Doug Weight for a year :doh: .

For 4 million a year, he better be playing for the Rams as well...

758679[/snapback]

Maybe even play 1st for the Cardinals.

Stl Bills - It must be nice to see your owner spending money, but 4 mil for McKee is overpaying by alot.

And I am from the "Great White North" so thats my excuse to use Defence and Colour (although I am half american too so its usually whichever side wins the fight in my head)

I'm just glad the Blues finally have an owner who is willing to spend some damn money.  If it wasn't for the Lorys we'd probably still have Pronger and we wouldn't of had to lease out Doug Weight for a year :doh: .

758687[/snapback]

That's not really fair. The Lauries spent a ton on players throughout much of the time they owned the team. It was only when they decided to sell that they cut the payroll and dumped players. Which is pretty smart business, even if it sucks for the fans.

The organization is paying for trading away so many prospects/picks in an attempt to win Lord Stanley. Think Mellanby, Tkachuk, Weight, Osgood, Rucinsky, and Stillman.