Not a "my thoughts from the game" thread

nemhoff

I was impressed with the poise, accuracy and arm strength of JP on Saturday night. I really think he had a good first half. It was other players on offense/coaches that did not look good.

What more can we ask the guy to do (other than the pick)?

I liked the way he stepped straight up into the pocket on the deep ball to Price. This is one thing Bledsoe was always very good at. Many young (especially young and mobile) quarterbacks will instead try to run around the edge of the outside rush, instead of just stepping up, and we've seen JP do that before. He showed progress, and that's the name of the game for a young starting quarterback. Here's to hoping he continues to improve.

Most every pass he made was balls-on accurate. He did a nice job running the two-minute drill and his scramble for six was pretty damn good.

I doubt we'll hit .500 this year, but I suspect if we remain healthy, we'll be able to make a nice run at the end of the year to show we're headed in the right direction for next year.

Most every pass he made was balls-on accurate. He did a nice job running the two-minute drill and his scramble for six was pretty damn good.

I doubt we'll hit .500 this year, but I suspect if we remain healthy, we'll be able to make a nice run at the end of the year to show we're headed in the right direction for next year.

754155[/snapback]

LA, I hope so. I have no expectation for us to win much this year. Part of me hopes that we can become an NFL version of the Sabres and somehow "pull it all together." But I don't really see that happening. I would love to see something by the end of the season that gives us some light at the end of the tunnel, something that we have built on in the right direction.

BTW, JP would have had a TD on that scramble..somebody had a penalty