Did Wilson make the team tonight?

AJ1

Not blinding speed but what great balance exhibited.  Like to see him get more of a chance to display his skills in last pre-season game.

752896[/snapback]

Wilson has looked good the past two pre-seasons, but I don't know enough about him to know if he is doing the other things right. Does he block downfield? Run good/correct routes? Sell the run?

By pre-season alone, I take the loss can cut Josh Reed and let Wilson share time in the slot with Parrish. Of course, what we are seeing on the field is only a small part of the story.

I have not been able to see any of the preseason games (no NFL Network, are you listening Time Warner?), but I have been hearing nothing but good things about Wilson. He looked pretty good last year too...isn't he about 6' or 6'1 ? Other than Nance, Wilson would be a giant amongst our smurf receivers. He was a very good possesion type receiver with the Razorbacks...good hands...I am starting to think he makes the team. I am not sure that I buy the theory that the Bills are not giving Nance much exposure in pre-season, in hopes of slipping him by everyone else, by cutting him, and bringing him back to the practice squad.