Josh Reed's

bluenews

What was it, one throw-to, one flat-out drop?  I don't know, do players come to Buffalo and then become stiffs?  This guy was a pass-catching stud in college.

54646[/snapback]

I'd give a bit of thought about working him into a backfield player ala Ronnie Harmon (typing Harmon's name without vomiting is difficult :) ).

nm

54642[/snapback]

2003 - Larry Fitzgerald, Pittsburgh

2002 - Charles Rogers, Mich St

2001 - Josh Reed, LSU

2000 - Antonio Bryant, Pittsburgh

1999 - Troy Walters, Stanford

1998 - Troy Edwards, La Tech

1997 - Randy Moss, Marshall

1996 - Marcus Harris, Wyoming

1995 - Terry Glenn, Ohio St

1994 - Bobby Engram, Penn State

Those are the heralded Biletnikoff Award winners...One Superstar (Moss), one very good player (Glenn), one decent #3 WR in Bryant, and the Jury is still out on Fitzgerald and Rogers...I think Engram is a decent Return Guy and 4th WR...

Anyway...You would think the list would result in better NFL WR's more consistantly...Oh well...

I'd give a bit of thought about working him into a backfield player ala Ronnie Harmon (typing Harmon's name without vomiting is difficult :) ).

54725[/snapback]

He'll have to get in line then...ide like to see us work mcgahee into the backfield first.

The first person who raves about Josh Reed catching everything in training camp next year should be shot. I've heard it three years in a row now and each year I've entered the season thinking he was going to be better than he actually was.

I'm done with Josh Reed....fu**ing Training Camp All-American. H

Josh Reed is a training camp superstar. He fools me every season as I watch him at camp catching everything in sight, and playing quick and agressive. Then comes the regular season. I guess he needs another 2 or 3 games before he's ready for the season <sarcasm> .

2003 - Larry Fitzgerald, Pittsburgh

2002 - Charles Rogers, Mich St

2001 - Josh Reed, LSU

2000 - Antonio Bryant, Pittsburgh

1999 - Troy Walters, Stanford

1998 - Troy Edwards, La Tech

1997 - Randy Moss, Marshall

1996 - Marcus Harris, Wyoming

1995 - Terry Glenn, Ohio St

1994 - Bobby Engram, Penn State

Those are the heralded Biletnikoff Award winners...One Superstar (Moss), one very good player (Glenn), one decent #3 WR in Bryant, and the Jury is still out on Fitzgerald and Rogers...I think Engram is a decent Return Guy and 4th WR...

Anyway...You would think the list would result in better NFL WR's more consistantly...Oh well...

54746[/snapback]

Yikes! Sounds like the Heismann trophy and QB's. Okay then, note to self: never draft a Biletnikoff Award winner.