Rank my team....

CajunBillsBacker

This is my team at a yahoo league with an automated draft. It's a 10 team league.

QB

Peyton Manning

Michael Vick

RB

Corey Dillon

Reggie Bush

Lendale White

Kevin Barlow

WR

Tory Holt

Randy Moss

Roy Williams

Lee Evans

Braylon Edwards

Greg Jennings

TE

Jeremy Stevens

Vernon Davis

K

Adam Vinatieri

Jeff Reed

DEF

Ravens

Jets

WOW! That looks pretty good,except the depth at RB. After Dillon and Bush...

752184[/snapback]

I would say after Dillon... Bush is up in the air for a while. And Dillon is kind of a weak number 1 RB. But really, the rest of the team should make up for it. Are you allowed to dump a kicker and Defense and pick up more players for your bench? I would look at grabbing another backup RB or two on teams with injury potential. Deangelo Williams types....

This is my team at a yahoo league with an automated draft. It's a 10 team league.

QB

Peyton Manning

Michael Vick

RB

Corey Dillon

Reggie Bush

Lendale White

Kevin Barlow

WR

Tory Holt

Randy Moss

Roy Williams

Lee Evans

Braylon Edwards

Greg Jennings

TE

Jeremy Stevens

Vernon Davis

K

Adam Vinatieri

Jeff Reed

DEF

Ravens

Jets

752100[/snapback]

You need a 2nd RB baddddddly.

How many WRs do you start? I'd try to trade Roy Williams for a RB if you start 2 or 3.

Not bad. Everyone else is saying about what I am thinking....I am just going to say it longer.

Very good team. RB2 is the problem. But I would take a different approach. Take a look at your waiver wire. Is Lawrence Maroney there? Waste no time and pick him up. While RB2 is the big problem now, odds are good dillon will not start every week, and NE didnt spend a first rounder on Maroney for nothing. Sure up that #1 RB slot. You can find someone later to fill the other spot when guys unexpectedly go down.

Problem is, Bush is a crapshoot. I think he will be very good, but I would not start him week 1 until I know for sure. Lendell...Probably the least physical back on Tenn, so is likely to lose alot of goaline carries, which is disaster in an RBBC. However, TH and Brown both have injury concerns and White has the most upside in the music city. White is another guy I would like to have on my roster, but not start week 1. Barlow is a likely week 1 starter, but I put as much faith in him as I do a high pressure timeshare pitch. It sounds really good, almost too good...you're not really sure why, but you know its not going to work out as planned. Moderatly good week 1 start.

Also, Check the waiver wire for these guys:

1) TJ Duckett - Might be a starter week 1. Gives you a solid #2 for at least week 1. Listen to the news and dump him if it sounds like Portis will be ready.

2) Vernand Morency or Wali Lundy. Houston is supposed to be RBBC for the first week. I expect Lundy to get the job by himself come week 5 or 6 and may not give it back up....pending Dominick Davis's Knee condition.

3) Sam Gado - Davenport is hurt (again) and Green will not make it through the season (again)

Just some guys to think about. There is not reason to carry 2 defenses or 2 kickers right now. Drop Reed and Jets DEF and pick up 2 of the above guys (at least Maroney). Give yourself a fighting chance.

BTW, love your WRs. Every one of them. Edwards and Jennings are late round possible steals. Evans is severly underrated this year (and its not because I am a bills fan), and then the big 3. Very well done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.