You gotta love those Cards WRs

stinky finger

Fitzgerald and Boldin. Boldin and Fitzgerald. Two top - notch WRs in fantasy circles, right? I think each is a #1. If this is true, where does Warner rate at QB? We all know the injury concerns that accompany him, but if his two receivers perform like we think, doesn't that mean Warner warrants a top slot at his position? He hasn't played more than 10 games in a season since 2001. It appears Leinart is the #2. History tells us that Warner will miss some time. What kind of dropoff should we expect if Leinart sees extensive time behind center? Where do you rate Warner on your QB chart?

Fitzgerald and Boldin. Boldin and Fitzgerald. Two top - notch WRs in fantasy circles, right? I think each is a #1. If this is true, where does Warner rate at QB? We all know the injury concerns that accompany him, but if his two receivers perform like we think, doesn't that mean Warner warrants a top slot at his position? He hasn't played more than 10 games in a season since 2001. It appears Leinart is the #2. History tells us that Warner will miss some time. What kind of dropoff should we expect if Leinart sees extensive time behind center? Where do you rate Warner on your QB chart?

751577[/snapback]

I took Warner as my first qb,hoping hell have a team that resembles the 99 RAMS.I like him this season,and Leinhardt wont play at least till week 10(i hope)Id say take Warner and cross your fingers.Hell have a HUGE season or hell get hurt.Hope for the best

751577[/snapback]

The problem with Warner is an inability to stay healthy and now that the Cards have a potential QB of the future in Matt Leinert if Kurt gets hurt he may never see the field again (see what happened to him with the Giants). I'm in a 12 team league and would say a healthy Warner is easily a starter but if I were to take him (my draft is the week of Labor day) I'd be sure to take another QB as my backup rather quickly. One guy I think be good to pair with him is Chris Simms ie a young QB with some upside.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.