The game is on!!!!!!!!!

Stl Bills

Here's one.  Losman is solid during the 1st Q.  I don't understand why people have their shorts in knot over JP.   He's going to be a great one.

PTR

749246[/snapback]

I agree as far as the first quarter goes. I thought we looked very good except for a couple of misses by JP and the fumble by Willis. There was a hold call by the Bengals at the end of the first that should have been a safety but they innacurately(IMO) claimed it did not happen in the endzone. So far, Ryan Denney looks really good as do several of our Defensive players and Ko Simpson had a great ST tackle. Ok, now going to watch the 2nd quarter.

Have to agree with previous posters on how the Bills played with regard to what was on Sirius radio ( listening ) and play by play ( written ) opposed to veiwing it on NFL Network. I should say viewed minus a number of Bills plays removed for time purposes ( Ricard TD and Nall first series) or the Cinci broadcast network.

What a difference seeing it makes. As stated, I listened to the first half on Sirius radio but not knowing both braodcast teams are on, I mistakenly listened on the Cinci channel and I thought we were getting killed. The Cinci announcers were so slanted I was totally disheartened. Just as bad as listening to the Cinci announcers in the second half on NFL Network. Of couse Holcomb had a little to do with it. Listening to the apposing announcers in any form is brutal.

After veiwing, I would say that JP has the tools but needs more consistency. Kelly will be third string if at all. Nall looks poised and will challenge but fall short. If JP goes down it will be Nall unless we pick up another QB who can use the whole Fairchild offense.