Bills fans Fantasy League

JPL7

Hey my fellow Bills fans. I just created a league through Yahoo! for just Bills fans. Any Bills fan is welcome to join, though I ask that you only sign up if you are going to follow your team every week, even if your team is struggling. Nothing is worse in fantasy football when guys dip on their teams and screw the rest of the fantasy owners playing. So again I ask for only serious players! Best of luck and enjoy. Any questions, comments or concerns feel free to ask. Spread the word to other Bills fans.

Here is the league info:

League ID:528248

Password fantasy

Draft Type Live Online Draft

Draft Time Mon Aug 28 8:30pm EDT

Scoring Type: Points only... No head to head records!!

the reason i put the defensive players on there is b/c i personally have never played in a league with them. so i wanted to give them a shot. and the reason i made it points is b/c i have never done a league like that either. i just wanted to try something new and different instead of the same old same old yah know?! im already in two other classic leagues, so i wanted a change of pace i guess. thanks for your interest and suggestions. but all and all the whole point of me making those changes was to try something new. therefore i am going to keep the rules as they are currently. thanks again! anymore comments, concerns, etc, im all ears. good luck all!

I personally would like to see you add a 2nd QB spot. It forces people to have depth, and makes the middle rounds more important. As it is, you can draft one stud QB and not worry at all about QB the rest of the way, but another slot would make things more interesting.

748645[/snapback]

funny u said that b/c when i created the league i was contemplating that myself. here ill go on the league message board and see what other owners think. we will do it the democratic way. haha! thanks for the suggestion!!

I'm in, c'mon every1 we need some more players!!!!

748677[/snapback]

I'd be in but I work Mondays till midnight so I wouldn't be able to make the draft, which is my favorite part of a fantasy league. Make it Friday evening and I'm in :flirt: haha.

While work allows me to access twobillsdrive, I cannot draft on Yahoo...and yes I have tried

I'd be in but I work Mondays till midnight so I wouldn't be able to make the draft, which is my favorite part of a fantasy league.  Make it Friday evening and I'm in :devil: haha.

While work allows me to access twobillsdrive, I cannot draft on Yahoo...and yes I have tried

748710[/snapback]

bump to the top!