Losman is showing composure

BoondckCL

The way he came back and threw that touchdown pass after an int. that went for a touchdown, shows that he certainly has matured and is ready to step into the starting role in Buffalo.

Maybe it was losing the shaggy dog haircut that might have covered his eyes last year.

Spoke too soon...poor Losman is having himself a meltdown.

746716[/snapback]

I wouldn't necessarily say that - theres A LOT of pressure coming from the right side and he got blindsided on those fumbles

I do not see being sacked and fumbling being that big of a deal to becoming a good quarterback. Hes making good throws, good reads, thats what is more important, and thats what we want to see. Sure turnovers are frustrating but the fact that hes being a good QB right now is more important to be than fumbles. Throwing INTs is a big deal, not fumbling on sacks.

I do not see being sacked and fumbling being that big of a deal to becoming a good quarterback. Hes making good throws, good reads, thats what is more important, and thats what we want to see. Sure turnovers are frustrating but the fact that hes being a good QB right now is more important to be than fumbles. Throwing INTs is a big deal, not fumbling on sacks.

746735[/snapback]

Well said....I agree totally. And Justin Smith isn't exactly a slouch.

Spoke too soon...poor Losman is having himself a meltdown.

746716[/snapback]

"IMPLOSION TIME" for the bils again........just a continueation of the 2005 season..............LOSMAN SUCKS DONKEY POO POO! AND SO DOES THE O-LINE AGAIN!.The sky just fell!

"IMPLOSION TIME" for the bils again........just a continueation of the 2005 season..............LOSMAN SUCKS DONKEY POO POO! AND SO DOES THE O-LINE AGAIN!.The sky just fell!

746742[/snapback]

Holcomb's Arm? Is that you?

In J.P.'s interview after the festivities, he mentioned that ball security isn't something that is prevailant in camp because they (QB's) are in their "red uni's" and don't get hit....he did say that ball security will be high on his agenda this week. I'm satisfied with that remark!