Has anybody seen this thing?

It's this thing that they were talking about on the local news channel, where kids from local high schools set goals for themselves and they discuss violence in schools and how to prevent it, and drug use too.

I think it is the biggest joke. I'm not sure there is a way to help kids now a days. And this is coming from a kid. You can't stop violence in schools, there's no way you are going to do it. All of these out reach programs that have been created are usually hosted by some j*rkoff that the kids don't take seriously.

So i guess what i am saying is, do you really think there is a way to help kids?

(This is kind of in response to the thread in the pinned section, although not about the same thing, merely the same idea of helping kids).

It's this thing that they were talking about on the local news channel, where kids from local high schools set goals for themselves and they discuss violence in schools and how to prevent it, and drug use too.

I think it is the biggest joke. I'm not sure there is a way to help kids now a days. And this is coming from a kid. You can't stop violence in schools, there's no way you are going to do it. All of these out reach programs that have been created are usually hosted by some j*rkoff that the kids don't take seriously.

So i guess what i am saying is, do you really think there is a way to help kids?

(This is kind of in response to the thread in the pinned section, although not about the same thing, merely the same idea of helping kids).

745280[/snapback]

4 years of high school with about 900 students. 1 pushing match-type fight between a couple of kids in all those years. Why? All boys.

When there are girls around, the teenage boy gets all !@#$ed in the head. You rarely see 2 guys (of any age) just start a fight if there are no girls around.

That being said, your best option for co-ed education--to avoid violence--is choose your child's school with great care. Private schools have issues too, but make no mistake: they have a lot less.

745280[/snapback]

Ah, this explains much about your posts. I think everyone in your age group needs a stint in the Army. That solves a whole lot, believe me.

Ah, this explains much about your posts. I think everyone in your age group needs a stint in the Army. That solves a whole lot, believe me.

745320[/snapback]

I've been thinking of how this explains much about my posts and I'm not sure i understand what you are saying exactly. Explain maybe?