Buffalo Bills Review Podcast

Has anyone been downloading and listening to this thing?

I've heard every episode, and it drives me mad!! I disagree with SO MUCH of what this Greg Campbell guy says (Uncle Josh in the 'nati makes a lot of sense) but the thing that bugs me most is that the opinions/remarks make are so less well formed than those which I read here everyday.

Which got me to thinking, a TBD podcast put together by the learned members (not open to all and sundry) of this forum would DEFINATELY be worth downloading each week.

This is an idea that had been tossed about. The problem is how to create an audio program when all the members are scattered around the world. I had toyed with the idea of hosting my own TBD Bills talk show, broadcast online. Since I only have one phone, it would be hard to have more than one guest, much less callers. And of course, who am I to be the spokesperson for TBD?

PTR

This is an idea that had been tossed about.  The problem is how to create an audio program when all the members are scattered around the world.  I had toyed with the idea of hosting my own TBD Bills talk show, broadcast online.  Since I only have one phone, it would be hard to have more than one guest, much less callers.  And of course, who am I to be the spokesperson for TBD?

PTR

743851[/snapback]

Use Skype

Its especially easy to do something like that over shoutcast.

743889[/snapback]

I am familiar with Shoutcast, and a number of server companies that would distribute the stream. It wouldn't cost that much. All I need to do is to make the commitment of time. Keep in mind, that this wouldn't sound like ESPN Radio...more like Wayne's World of Sports!

PTR

I am familiar with Shoutcast, and a number of server companies that would distribute the stream.  It wouldn't cost that much.  All I need to do is to make the commitment of time.  Keep in mind, that this wouldn't sound like ESPN Radio...more like Wayne's World of Sports!

PTR

743960[/snapback]

PTR - I think we should do it...