The Redskins

The Posey release for me was reminiscent of when Greggo cut Holecek because he didn't fit the system. Jauron reminds me alot of Greggo. Only difference is he isn't saying things like: "We're going to take a run at the sack record this year". Why do we have to play a Tampa 2. What would be wrong with a regular 4-3. Good coaches addapt the system to the players. Like when Wade switched from a 4-3 to a 3-4 to get Cowart on the field. Why don't we play a west coast offense? It won SBs for the Niners, Packers and Broncos. If one were to make the case that the we are playing this defense because it has been successful. I hope Jauron can be adaptable if it ends up that our players might be better suited to play anotyher system.

743771[/snapback]

I guess the key to us playing a new style is that the last one didn't work so well last year for us so why not try something the new coach and co-ordinators are used to and comfortable with and have had success with?

And they cut alot of dead weight players and brought in players to fit the new system so its not like they just took the existing players from last year and said we are going to just try a different style of 'D'.

Redskins | Team close to signing Posey

Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:06:04 -0700

David Elfin, of the Washington Times, reports the Washington Redskins are close to signing free agent LB Jeff Posey (Bills). He played for Redskins' assistant coaches Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray and Danny Smith in Buffalo.

743691[/snapback]

Honestly, I'm still not over the super bowl 26 loss to the Skins. I wish nothing but bad season after bad season for them.

They have truly become the NY yankees of the NFL. Huge deals and acquisitions all with a salary cap however. They seem to trade away their entire draft every year for veteran players with more downside than upside.

It will come back to bite them soon enough when they have no younger talent and all of their veterans retire or are cut.

I hope they go 0-16 this year, highly unlikely though.

Redskins | Team close to signing Posey

Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:06:04 -0700

David Elfin, of the Washington Times, reports the Washington Redskins are close to signing free agent LB Jeff Posey (Bills). He played for Redskins' assistant coaches Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray and Danny Smith in Buffalo.

743691[/snapback]

The deal is done.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=18830

I just received a PM that from a well known poster that I was asked to share...

BILLSBACKERINLA,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

743837[/snapback]

!

Like Chris tucker said in Rush Hour " I don't give a f@ck " what you or anybody else thinks!!!