Parking at Hammer's

richNjoisy

To the person in charge of the parking at Hammer's for the TBD tailgate, I will need one prime slot plus I want to make sure that I can arrange a very close spot outsidethe main area for an RV. We did this two year's ago. I want to use his power supply (battery) to plug in a small cooker to heat up hot sauce.

There will only be one cook this year (me), so I expect to be offering fewer wings but I still hope to cook at least 150 or so. ABout 75 before the game and 75 after.

last year, #89 brought a frozen bag which we added to our cooked "coffers"

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

To the person in charge of the parking at Hammer's for the TBD tailgate, I will need one prime slot plus I want to make sure that I can arrange a very close spot outsidethe main area for an RV. We did this two year's ago. I want to use his power supply (battery) to plug in a small cooker to heat up hot sauce.

There will only be one cook this year (me), so I expect to be offering fewer wings but I still hope to cook at least 150 or so. ABout 75 before the game and 75 after.

last year, #89 brought a frozen bag which we added to our cooked "coffers"

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

743656[/snapback]

I'm in charge, I think. The parking list for TBD's Tailgate Party will start when I start a thread around August 28th 2006.