Sorry, but Dolphins still suck WAY more than us

ajzepp

Helps me feel a little better to sit here and watch Jay "at least they think I'm better than Feeley" Fiedler throw TD passes for the Jets. I love how the players thought they sucked because of AJ Feeley......they actually did, but they stuck only slightly less with Fiedler. They just suck in general, and I feel really good about that.

Yes, I am truly enjoying the Felons game. :blink:

Is that 3 INTs returned for a TD against them in 4 games???

54281[/snapback]

I think so lol......damn near just threw another one as I started typing this LOL

Helps me feel a little better to sit here and watch Jay "at least they think I'm better than Feeley" Fiedler throw TD passes for the Jets. I love how the players thought they sucked because of AJ Feeley......they actually did, but they stuck only slightly less with Fiedler. They just suck in general, and I feel really good about that.

54276[/snapback]

And we have a team on the rise. With a different QB & a couple other new players, I think we will be a contender next year. Miami Has 2 suck QB's and a D that is old and will be a year older next year. They also have a worse O-line than the Bills, no running back & only 1 decent receiver.