You Know What?

Drew completed a 55 yd pass on the first play. How many of us saw THAT coming?

Travis started slow, but picked up as the game went on.

The kickoff return was superb...McGee knew EXACTLY where the blocks were.

The Bills committed WAY, WAY too many mental errors...especially with the game on the line...too many penalties, not a fumble or a missed block, ultimately killed them.

Travis has got to learn to stop slipping on Astroplay.

Travis DID NOT FUMBLE today.

They have to find plays for McGahee...bring him in as a fourth or fifth wideout...

Something tells me McGahee is hurting, and that's why they are not using him.

A missed assignment caused the fumble on 4th and 3...it was NOT a bad time to go for it...I would have done EXACTLY the same thing.

I saw a team that could have been much more demoralized hang with the defending world champions for 57+ minutes today.

These are growing pains...I know this is tough to hear, but it takes time to adjust to a new coach, OC, DC and system.

This team will win. Again. Those who are gonna jump into the Niagara River need to be patient.

Mike

A missed assignment caused the fumble on 4th and 3...it was NOT a bad time to go for it...I would have done EXACTLY the same thing.

----------------

I was sitting there saying KICK THE F++IN FG!!!!

We had the two minute warning plus two timeouts left.....

Damn it why didn't they listen to me? :blink:

I want Losman back if ONLY for those 3rd and 4th and short plays, that gives the Bills an extra dimension. Had it TRULY been a bootleg (which I doubt since Bledsoe didn't even act like it was, and HE knows the plays), Bruschi still would have sacked him, although he may not have fumbled. The Pats would then have gotten the ball, gone on for one of their patented end-of-game FG drives, and still won.

Kicking a FG would have been borderline asinine.  What exactly would that have accomplished? You still need a TD to win.  Would you rather have one chance or score a TD or two?

54584[/snapback]

Are we talking GW asinine here?

Mike

P.S. Remember, Bill Belichick, Genius, once had the Cleveland Browns kick a field goal with no time left against the San Diego Chargers. Problem was, the Browns were down 31-10 at the time. Bill wasn't always the Smartest Football Coach on Earth.

Drew completed a 55 yd pass on the first play.  How many of us saw THAT coming?

Travis started slow, but picked up as the game went on.

The kickoff return was superb...McGee knew EXACTLY where the blocks were.

The Bills committed WAY, WAY too many mental errors...especially with the game on the line...too many penalties, not a fumble or a missed block, ultimately killed them.

Travis has got to learn to stop slipping on Astroplay.

Travis DID NOT FUMBLE today.

They have to find plays for McGahee...bring him in as a fourth or fifth wideout...

Something tells me McGahee is hurting, and that's why they are not using him.

I saw a team that could have been much more demoralized hang with the defending world champions for 57+ minutes today.

These are growing pains...I know this is tough to hear, but it takes time to adjust to a new coach, OC, DC and system.

This team will win.  Again.  Those who are gonna jump into the Niagara River need to be patient.

Mike

54183[/snapback]

Exactly!

Are we talking GW asinine here?

Mike

P.S.  Remember, Bill Belichick, Genius, once had the Cleveland Browns kick a field goal with no time left against the San Diego Chargers.  Problem was, the Browns were down 31-10 at the time.  Bill wasn't always the Smartest Football Coach on Earth.

54647[/snapback]

That does seem weird - maybe it had to do with total points and tiebreakers for the playoffs? Dunno...

That does seem weird - maybe it had to do with total points and tiebreakers for the playoffs? Dunno...

54661[/snapback]

It was in 1995...after the announcement that the Browns were moving to Baltimore. The team was out of the playoff race at the time. I think they were 4-8.

One writer joked that it was the first time in the history of football that a losing team ran up the score. :)

Mike