Satellite Coordinates

Zip

Anyone have any information on what satellite the game will be on?  I know it's on NFL network but I want to watch it live on the Big dish.

739121[/snapback]

I've been checking around and no luck yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it's sent via land line and not satellite. That's often the case for pre-season games.

What about the local coverage in Buffalo...does anyone know if 2, 4, or 7 will be carrying the game live?

739219[/snapback]

WKBW (7) in Buffalo and WHAM (13) in Rochester will both have the game live, with Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker doing the broadcast.

At least the NFL Network re-broadcast is at 7 a.m. Sunday, so you won't have to wait long...

739274[/snapback]

Is the NFL network a dual-feed or single-feed net? What I mean is, on the west coast, will the Bills game be on at 7am on Sunday or 4am? I know bars that will be open at 7am, but none I can count on for 4am.

Is the NFL network a dual-feed or single-feed net?  What I mean is, on the west coast, will the Bills game be on at 7am on Sunday or 4am?  I know bars that will be open at 7am, but none I can count on for 4am.

739288[/snapback]

I'm guessing single-feed? so you'll hafta set your alarm clock (or stay up Saturday night :lol: ). I'm also seeing a 3pm Monday (14th) rebroadcast, if that helps you any:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/preseason_2006

Is the NFL network a dual-feed or single-feed net?  What I mean is, on the west coast, will the Bills game be on at 7am on Sunday or 4am?  I know bars that will be open at 7am, but none I can count on for 4am.

739288[/snapback]

I don't know why anybody wants to watch the game anyway. We have no talent, we suck, and the season's over before it started. :lol:

I don't know why anybody wants to watch the game anyway.  We have no talent, we suck, and the season's over before it started.  :lol:

739303[/snapback]

I can't speak for everybody but i'm particularly interested to see if either Kyle or Mangum are going to win the Panthers heated competition for starting long snapper.

I'm guessing single-feed? so you'll hafta set your alarm clock (or stay up Saturday night :lol: ). I'm also seeing a 3pm Monday (14th) rebroadcast, if that helps you any:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/preseason_2006

739295[/snapback]

I cancelled cable (as I despise Comcast) and my landlord won't let me put a dish on the bldg...so no NFL Network at home for The Dean. :o Waiting for AT&T to begin their TV service. I'm involved with some webiste usability testing all Monday, so that won't help, either.

Thanks, Lori. I'm hoping to see it Friday. Hoping, not expecting.

D'oh!  :lol:

I know that.  What make you think I don't know that?  :o

739331[/snapback]

Well, if you DO happen to see it Friday, do me a favor and PM me which QB plays better so I can make some "predictions" and enjoy writing the "I told you so" posts afterwards. :P