nodnarb

Well let's consider:

3 QB's

3 RB's

2 FB's * (1 might switch between RB/FB)

3 TE's

-------------------

--------------

yeah, if we keep 6, then we keep aiken over davis, as he is a special team star. davis was brought in to work with KH. They were budies in Cleveland and hooked up on some big palys down field over the years. davis is out of here...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if offense and defense are = that leaves 6 WR's:

Evans

Price is right

Reed

Parrish

Davis

Aiken

Nance PS

Anyone see position breakdown differently?

740320[/snapback]

This is how I saw the WRs as well, but others picked 'em a bit differently

yeah, if we keep 6, then we keep aiken over davis, as he is a special team star.  davis was brought in to work with KH.  They were budies in Cleveland and hooked up on some big palys down field over the years.  davis is out of here...

740328[/snapback]

It sounds like you're agreeing with Swift Sylvan, who says we'll keep 6 and keep both Aiken and Davis. If you think we'll keep 6 but not Davis, then who do you think will beat him out for the final spot? Nance? Wilson?

This is how I saw the WRs as well, but others picked 'em a bit differently

It sounds like you're agreeing with Swift Sylvan, who says we'll keep 6 and keep both Aiken and Davis.  If you think we'll keep 6 but not Davis, then who do you think will beat him out for the final spot?  Nance?  Wilson?

740447[/snapback]

I guess that in turn means it sounds like he's agreeing with you, since looking at the thread it's obvious I agree with you. B-)

The receivers on the roster will be something like this...

Evans

Price

Parrish

Reed

Aiken

Davis

Wilson (PS)

Nance (PS)

In all proabability it will in fact be Fast Fred that gets cut mainly due to the fact that he is a little under sized and we drafted a punt returner in Parrish. He is an affectice player on the field and i would not be surprised if a team like New England picks him up after the Bills cut him.

Price, Reed, and Parrish all bring different things to the table. Do you think that will be good for us to exploit, such as Parrish against a base 4-3 while perhaps Reed against a Nickel zone, or do you think the defense will exploit it knowing who does what?