Where was the 25 million dollar DE?

Frez

I think he's still running hard around LT getting pushed far away from Brady.

At least he's consistent.

54078[/snapback]

I could not believe how FAR he was getting pushed away from the play.....that's what disappointed me most

I could not believe how FAR he was getting pushed away from the play.....that's what disappointed me most

54083[/snapback]

It takes a high motor guy to run that far away from the play.

What the **** is wrong with Donahoe anyway? One would think a professional football executive would know the value of having a semblance of a pass rush. But apparently Tom missed that class in football 101.

Lets lay off of Schobel. Despite the fact that like every other player on the team - he can't make a play when it matters - he did generate a pretty good rush against Spurrier's run & gun last year when we had a 17 pt lead with 5 minutes left.

Wouldn't it be nice if management rewarded these kind of inconsequential, "non-clutch" performances in other professions?

Say you're a financial analyst and the boss walks into your office: "Well Bob, you really screwed the company with that annual report projection, but we're going to give you a raise because you correctly estimated the cost of my turkey sandwich last week".

Lets lay off of Schobel.  Despite the fact that like every other player on the team - he can't make a play when it matters - he did generate a pretty good rush against Spurrier's run & gun last year when we had a 17 pt lead with 5 minutes left.

Wouldn't it be nice if management rewarded these kind of inconsequential, "non-clutch" performances in other professions? 

Say you're a financial analyst and the boss walks into your office:  "Well Bob, you really screwed the company with that annual report projection, but we're going to give you a raise because you correctly estimated the cost of my turkey sandwich last week".

54140[/snapback]

:lol::lol::(:wub:

Hold up people. Our whole pass rush sucks. Outside or up the middle it just doen't exist.

54204[/snapback]

What's surprising to me is that some people didn't already know this was going to be the case again this year.

The track record has been to find "high motor" guys who lack talent and skill or grab cheap veterans with rusty pins in their legs and hope it all falls out of the clear blue sky somehow.

For real. Even with our "high motor" ends a Leroy Glover type who could actually get up the field at DT could probably work wonders right about now. Don't get me wrong our starting DT's can defend the run well but forget about heat on the QB.

****THIS JUST IN****

Aaron Schobel is still running!!!  :)

54633[/snapback]

I have no idea why, but this post reminds me of that cellular plan commercial where the guy is trying to covertly talk on his cell phone at night when he gets nailed by someone's car headlights lol