Who will be the new scapegoats?

Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Ruben Brown, Parker, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, that Watson guy at CB, Eddie Robinson and Lonnie Johnson. Even coaches such as Ronnie Vinklarik, Joe Pendry, Sheppard, Carl Mauck, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray, Ronnie Jones, Wade Phillips and Tom Clements. I'm sure that I have forgotten a few.These guys were the punching bags for all us Bills fans over the last few years. Our "fall guys", so to speak.

GM's, such as TD and Butler also fell prey to all types of scrutiny, blame and everything in between.

I was wondering. Who will be the next bunch of guys that will be put to the cross? Many names come to mind. JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Rian Lindell, Mike Gandy, Ryan Denney, Chris Kelsay, Josh Reed, Willis McGahee, Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, Tim Anderson and Coy Wire are the most likely. Brace yourself guys. Play well. The fans' wrath and venom will be coming to you real soon if you don't perform well.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Ruben Brown, Parker, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, that Watson guy at CB, Eddie Robinson and Lonnie Johnson. Even coaches such as Ronnie Vinklarik, Joe Pendry, Sheppard, Carl Mauck, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray, Ronnie Jones, Wade Phillips and Tom Clements. I'm sure that I have forgotten a few.These guys were the punching bags for all us Bills fans over the last few years.  Our "fall guys", so to speak.

GM's, such as TD and Butler also fell prey to all types of scrutiny, blame and everything in between. 

I was wondering. Who will be the next bunch of guys that will be put to the cross? Many names come to mind. JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Rian Lindell, Mike Gandy, Ryan Denney, Chris Kelsay, Josh Reed, Willis McGahee, Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, Tim Anderson and Coy Wire are the most likely. Brace yourself guys. Play well. The fans' wrath and venom will be coming to you real soon if you don't perform well.

737898[/snapback]

I can't believe Bledsoe is not on your list of Fall Guys...... ;)

737898[/snapback]

It's pretty obvious you're no fan if this is your attitude. Go find something that makes you happy.

It's pretty obvious you're no fan if this is your attitude.  Go find something that makes you happy.

737912[/snapback]

Here we go again. The "your not a Bills fan", talk whenever someone doesn't like what what another member posts. You're taking this post out of context. Is it NOT true that these guys were crucified by Bills' fans. Or did I make all this crap up? I suppose you love all the guys that wear the red, white and blue? I'd love to see your Chris Watson jersey.

I'm not a Bills fan, you say? Then what have I been doing all these years watching these guys? It must be I love watching a winner. Feeling that nasty pain when they lose and rejoicing even more when they win.

Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Ruben Brown, Parker, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, that Watson guy at CB, Eddie Robinson and Lonnie Johnson. Even coaches such as Ronnie Vinklarik, Joe Pendry, Sheppard, Carl Mauck, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray, Ronnie Jones, Wade Phillips and Tom Clements. I'm sure that I have forgotten a few.These guys were the punching bags for all us Bills fans over the last few years.  Our "fall guys", so to speak.

737898[/snapback]

Funny though, most of them sucked prior to coming here but fans just turned their heads because they wanted to see something different. Now Jauron is here and of course none of the reason now why the Bears sucked under him, or Detroit last year and why he wasn't considered for the HC job there, isn't his fault at all. Deja vu.

Bills fans, meaning most of you, welcomed with open arms, cheers, and fanfare the following also stating how they would lead us to a Super Bowl:

Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Doug Flutie, Joe Pendry, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Tom Clements, Drew Bledsoe, Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams, Jim McNally, Tom Donahoe, Ross Tucker, Ben Sobieski, Mike Gandy, Chris Villarrial, Willis McGahee was just supposed to tear the NFL up, Kevin Everett, and Roscoe Parrish.

Now it's Levy, Jauron, and a couple of coordinators allof whom don't have much more reason for hope than those in the list above. But, here we go again...

It will be a refreshing day in Buffalo when we finally land a GM that believes in building teams from the lines outward, who believes in hiring a coach that knows how to get the most out of his team instead of losing all the time, and one that will hire some coordinators with some experience. But hey, as long as everyone's happy, who cares, right?

It's pretty obvious you're no fan if this is your attitude.  Go find something that makes you happy.

737912[/snapback]

Did you like the Donahoe era?

No you say? Then I guess that makes you not a fan then. By your reasoning anyway.

The difference between him and you is that he sees where this thing is headed while you will have to have it slap you across the face before you realize it. You and others like you will buy into anything.

IMO the most avid fans are the ones that are sick and tired of window dressing fixes and more big name (Levy) hype with more failed head coaches (Jauron) and coordinators that don't have any real experience.

And when was the last time a Super Bowl team, or even a decent playoff team was led by a first year GM, head coach with nothing but failure behind him, and a pair of coordinators with a combined three years of experience (all Fairchild) yet under a head coach that didn't allow him to do anything for sum total of those three years? Because it's funny, I just can't think of any.

Oh well, I guess we'll be the first ones then.

Now Jauron is here and of course none of the reason now why the Bears sucked under him

As if it's actually that easy. One person doesn't deserve all the blame for an organization's failure. If Jauron was a bad coach, there wouldn't be so many former players lauding him. Period.

or Detroit last year and why he wasn't considered for the HC job there, isn't his fault at all.  Deja vu. 

That's a pretty good standard. Matt Millen didn't hire him, so he must suck. Kudos to Millen for not actually picking a WR in the first round for once.

Bills fans, meaning most of you, welcomed with open arms, cheers, and fanfare the following also stating how they would lead us to a Super Bowl: 

Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Doug Flutie, Joe Pendry, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Tom Clements, Drew Bledsoe, Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams, Jim McNally, Tom Donahoe, Ross Tucker, Ben Sobieski, Mike Gandy, Chris Villarrial, Willis McGahee was just supposed to tear the NFL up, Kevin Everett, and Roscoe Parrish. 

Now it's Levy, Jauron, and a couple of coordinators allof whom don't have much more reason for hope than those in the list above.  But, here we go again... 

You mean because being a negative douche bag crapping all over everything would make us wicked cool?

It will be a refreshing day in Buffalo when we finally land a GM that believes in building teams from the lines outward, who believes in hiring a coach that knows how to get the most out of his team instead of losing all the time, and one that will hire some coordinators with some experience.  But hey, as long as everyone's happy, who cares, right?

737916[/snapback]

But, you're not happy. And that's what matters here, isn't it? ;)

737912[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the fact that I like actually like a lot of those players and coaches on that list.

.......you will have to have it slap you across the face before you realize it.  You and others like you will buy into anything.....

737918[/snapback]

Do you think it is possible that some people are the total opposite of this?

Or that others might be in between the two types?

Funny though, most of them sucked prior to coming here but fans just turned their heads because they wanted to see something different.  Now Jauron is here and of course none of the reason now why the Bears sucked under him, or Detroit last year and why he wasn't considered for the HC job there, isn't his fault at all.  Deja vu. 

Now it's Levy, Jauron, and a couple of coordinators allof whom don't have much more reason for hope than those in the list above.  But, here we go again... 

It will be a refreshing day in Buffalo when we finally land a GM that believes in building teams from the lines outward, who believes in hiring a coach that knows how to get the most out of his team instead of losing all the time, and one that will hire some coordinators with some experience.  But hey, as long as everyone's happy, who cares, right?

737916[/snapback]

Is there any, any possible way there will be a time we can rejoice when your body is sprawled out down in a bloody mess next to a car with a bent front bumper?

Is there any, any possible way there will be a time we can rejoice when your body is sprawled out down in a bloody mess next to a car with a bent front bumper?

738098[/snapback]

Hello, Son of Sam. Say hello to the devil for me when you get a chance. Oh, BTW, go screw yourself.