The key plays that cost Buffalo

Here's my list.

The London Fletcher late hit on the first play.

The London Fletcher roughing call (bs but still called).

Drew's lineman causing him to trip.

Drew's INT in Pat's territory.

Josh Reed drop on third down.

Moulds drop on drive before the half.

Holding on 3rd and 1 after Shelton first down costing us a good drive.

Coy Wire offsides on field goal. (Thus setting us up to have to go for it late in the game instead of going for FG.)

The McGee play where his own guy picked him and cost us a TD.

Travis Henry falling down on 3rd and 1.

Playcalling on 4th down. Did Mularkey REALLY THINK that the Pats thought we were going to run???)

Drew was in on two of those plays that I listed. A small part in a big collapse.

Here's my list.

The London Fletcher late hit on the first play.

The London Fletcher roughing call (bs but still called).

Drew's lineman causing him to trip.

Josh Reed drop on third down.

Moulds drop on drive before the half.

Holding on 3rd and 1 after Shelton first down costing us a good drive.

Coy Wire offsides on field goal. (Thus setting us up to have to go for it late in the game instead of going for FG.)

The McGee play where his own guy picked him and cost us a TD.

Travis Henry falling down on 3rd and 1.

Playcalling on 4th down.  Did Mularkey REALLY THINK that the Pats thought we were going to run???)

Drew was in on two of those plays that I listed.  A small part in a big collapse.

54033[/snapback]

You don't seem to understand. It's Bledsoe's fault. Always.

None of this would happen if we only had JP!!!

I was terribly disappointed in the play calling in that game. I kept begging the Bills to stick with the run, which was working. I begged them. They refused.

Here's my list.

Playcalling on 4th down.  Did Mularkey REALLY THINK that the Pats thought we were going to run???)

Drew was in on two of those plays that I listed.  A small part in a big collapse.

54033[/snapback]

Sorry, but you're wrong on both of these counts.

That first pick was Mould's fault. Did you see the discussion on the sideline right after? Eric ran the wrong route. He didn't even look back at DB either. What receiver doesn't always look for the ball when a passing play is called?

That fumble was on the O-line and TH completely. I was told the RG pulled the wrong way. The center was pulling to his left and blocked zero pass rushers. Two guys came free right up the middle. This was supposed to be a handoff but TH didn't take it--he thought it was play action. What was DB supposed to do??

Yup...pretty good list, plus Fletcher fumbling the ball away at the one. That makes TWELVE horrible plays....and what kind of teams make 12 horrible, costly plays? Crappy, loser, choke teams. Period. And no, they are NOT "better than 0-3".