home opener - beers

How many beers will you drink before kickoff??  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How many beers will you drink before kickoff??

• <5
    • >30

I will have my customary 4 gatorades to shake off an attrocious hangover from a night at the ballet. I will then have 2-3 to keep the shakes away....sorry its a tradition

737118[/snapback]

:D

The shakes? I thought I was going to DIE after a night at the ballet with you.

My friend who is a beer distributor for Budweiser always gets us a keg for the opener. He puts it down as a business expense of donating a keg to charity(if you have seen me & my friends that have season tickets we are definately charity cases). We usually have between 8-10 guys for the opener & always kick the keg prior to game time & a 1/2 keg is 7 cases so that comes out to???? You guys will have to do the math for me, I dont have enough braincells left.

My friend who is a beer distributor for Budweiser always gets us a keg for the opener.  He puts it down as a business expense of donating a keg to charity(if you have seen me & my friends that have season tickets we are definately charity cases).  We usually have between 8-10 guys for the opener & always kick the keg prior to game time & a 1/2 keg is 7 cases so that comes out to????  You guys will have to do the math for me, I dont have enough braincells left.

737453[/snapback]

1. Click Start

2. Choose Run

3. Type "calc" (sans quotes)

4. Hit enter.