The thread to end the QB competition

For the last 6-12 months there have been hundreds of JP vs. KH threads on this board.

While the reading is interesting and very colorful at times I think that there are some of us that would love to discuss other things than the QB competition.

I think that there are some of us that may have a favorite QB but we also realize that it is not our decision to make.

I highly doubt that Coach Jauron is on TBD every day trying to see what input us devout (and crazy at times) fans have to offer.

It sucks but it is not our decision.

No need to reply with anything special here, if you'd like to find some objectivity and something else to talk about then bump this thread.

yes I too am sick of the qb threads ever since Kelly was carted off on a stretcher it seems we have nothing other than qb comparison threads.

I can only say that if the reports of Big Mike Wiliams losing some weight and getting into game shape, AND, he wins the job in camp that we can finally move on from this crap.

I highly doubt that Coach Jauron is on TBD every day trying to see what input us devout (and crazy at times) fans have to offer.

736614[/snapback]

You mean Coach Jauron doesn't read what's posted here? Next thing I know, you are going to tell me there is no Santa Claus.

Seriously...If you are tired of QB related threads, start ones that deal with other positions. :D

You mean Coach Jauron doesn't read what's posted here?  Next thing I know, you are going to tell me there is no Santa Claus.

Seriously...If you are tired of QB related threads, start ones that deal with other positions.  ;)

736775[/snapback]

I'm tired of threads where people complain about quarterback threads! It's so annoying! :D:lol: