Reason to hope - (from a Pats & Bills Fan)

JoeSixPat

Come on guys - I know everyone's abandoning ship, but until the offensive line did something offensive again, that was going to be a tie game with 2 minutes left!

Sure the Pats still would have driven down the field for FG at least to put it away, but does anyone doubt if not for just a few ball bounces, the Bills could be 3-0 intstead of 0-3?

True, good games don't have the types of lapses the Bills have shown, but the Pats were looking pretty sloppy today too

0-3 is a hole, no doubt, but quite a few teams have dug out of it before

Get behind your team!

Come on guys - I know everyone's abandoning ship, but until the offensive line did something offensive again, that was going to be a tie game with 2 minutes left!

Sure the Pats still would have driven down the field for FG at least to put it away, but does anyone doubt if not for just a few ball bounces, the Bills could be 3-0 intstead of 0-3?

True, good games don't have the types of lapses the Bills have shown, but the Pats were looking pretty sloppy today too

0-3 is a hole, no doubt, but quite a few teams have dug out of it before

Get behind your team!

53984[/snapback]

:lol:

I admire your optimism...It is however wasted energy because you can point to a million different times over the last Season and two thirds where the Bills have been in Games at one point or another, but the record still stands at 9-18 over the last 27...That makes me want to puke! :wub:

Woulda...Coulda...Shoulda...What the F#%* ever...

I'll tell you this much, this has the look of a Team that is just good enough to break your heart week in and week out...I just can't possibly believe how many ways they come up with to blow Games...Dumb Penalties, blown assignments, dropped passes, guys running the wrong way not knowing the Plays, misreads between the QB and WR, it just goes on, and on, and on...

BTW...we're all behind our Team or we would not be here in the 1st place...Anger is justified when you witness this crap every week...It's now 2 losses in every three Games over the span of 27 F-ing Games!! Let the venting flow freely because we as Bills Fans deserve every bit of kicking and screaming we can muster up the energy for... :lol:

I disagree that it was the offensive line's fault. This was anyone's fault but the offensive line.

The 4th down call was absolutelyl awful, and on top of that, it was this QB's inability to recognize the blitz and react appropriately that killed us.

Look at the play. The man blocking the blitzing linebacker (the right guard) is designed to pull outside to the right on the play. The center is designed to block down to the left. The right tackle has his own man to worry about. That play, BY DESIGN, is leaving a huge gaping hole between the center and tackle. And there is a linebacker ready to blitz right in that gap.

Not a great call to begin with, but this is the kind of crap that Bledsoe should be seeing and saying to himself "hmm...I know this play is designed to leave a HUGE GAPING HOLE over right guard, and there won't be anybody there to block him, so MAYBE THIS ISN"T A GREAT CALL and I should take a timeout. Or switch plays. Or something.

I have said it before and I will say it again:

The problem with this team is their inability to recognize and react to blitzes. I mean, at the end of the game, how many times did they have to see Rodney blitzing right over the right guard (unblocked) before they decided to do something about it?

Bledsoe is partly to blame, the coaches are as well.

I'll tell you this much, this has the look of a Team that is just good enough to break your heart week in and week out...I just can't possibly believe how many ways they come up with to blow Games...Dumb Penalties, blown assignments, dropped passes, guys running the wrong way not knowing the Plays, misreads between the QB and WR, it just goes on, and on, and on...

And just like the hokey-pokey...THAT'S what it's all about.

Listen to the guys yelling it's all about Bledsoe. Just freakin' amazing.

The man blocking the blitzing linebacker (the right guard) is designed to pull outside to the right on the play.

I thought he blew his assignment. He seemed the only one to go right while everyone else went left. If he just kept his position, the play works.

I thought he blew his assignment. He seemed the only one to go right while everyone else went left. If he just kept his position, the play works.

54052[/snapback]

Everyone did seem to be going left, but we will never know what that play was designed to do. If Tucker really did go the wrong way, which I hadn't considered (I mean, really), then he should be dragged out of the stadium and flogged with a large wet trout.