How Much Does NFL Network cost???

I have Cox cable and NFL Network isn't free.  I was thinking about buying it though, but wanted to see if anyone knew what it costs.

732820[/snapback]

Usually, you cannot buy one channel (unless it is a movie channel like HBO). It will be packaged with other sports channels (Golf channel, Fox Sports, etc).

I have Cox cable and NFL Network isn't free.  I was thinking about buying it though, but wanted to see if anyone knew what it costs.

732820[/snapback]

That's stupid. They make people pay for one channel? Damn.

NFL Network is good during the season, and even right after leading up to the draft, but it sucks between the draft and training camp. RICH Eisen is annoying, as are most of the Total Access hosts. I'd love to see them upgrade to more knowledgeable hosts like Solomon Wilcots. He may not crank out the corny, stale jokes like Eisen, but he sure knows what the heck he's talking about.

That's stupid.  They make people pay for one channel?  Damn.

NFL Network is good during the season, and even right after leading up to the draft, but it sucks between the draft and training camp.  RICH Eisen is annoying, as are most of the Total Access hosts.  I'd love to see them upgrade to more knowledgeable hosts like Solomon Wilcots.  He may not crank out the corny, stale jokes like Eisen, but he sure knows what the heck he's talking about.

732858[/snapback]

I have DTV and it is free. It is still NFL football programing, even at its worst. I agree about Wilcots though, he is the best ESPN has.

I have DTV and it is free. It is still NFL football programing, even at its worst. I agree about Wilcots though, he is the best ESPN has.

732899[/snapback]

If the NFL Network had Wilcots, Jaworski, and Shannon Sharpe (he's hilarious on Sirius' Moving The Chains show), Total Access would be much better.

That's stupid.  They make people pay for one channel?  Damn.

NFL Network is good during the season, and even right after leading up to the draft, but it sucks between the draft and training camp.  RICH Eisen is annoying, as are most of the Total Access hosts.  I'd love to see them upgrade to more knowledgeable hosts like Solomon Wilcots.  He may not crank out the corny, stale jokes like Eisen, but he sure knows what the heck he's talking about.

732858[/snapback]

Wilcotts used to be one of local tv sportscasters in Cincy. He did a good job, and shows up from time to time during the B'gals season.

Nice guy; local nickname is "Solly"".

I have DTV and it is free......

I'm not sure you can get the Sunday ticket only, if you don't have it already. It is on the basic service.

733326[/snapback]

Hmm if $44.95 = Free then Adelphia Expanded used to pay you over $10/month to get the NFL Channel.

Hmm if  $44.95 = Free then Adelphia Expanded used to pay you over $10/month to get the NFL Channel.

733344[/snapback]

If you are saying Adelphia charges under $35/ month that is a great deal. Down here Comcast charges over $60/ month for basic cable, and so far they do not have the NFL Network. Verizon is going to offer service soon, can't wait to see what they have to offer.

If you are saying Adelphia charges under $35/ month that is a great deal. Down here Comcast charges over $60/ month for basic cable, and so far they do not have the NFL Network. Verizon is going to offer service soon, can't wait to see what they have to offer.

733968[/snapback]

They USED to (at least according to the last price list I found) but as of yesterday they are no more. Even used to have a base package of networks + PBS for about $12. Nice combo for DTV guys since there are no locals available in the area and necessary for anyone who wanted to get (the now defunct) WB since it was a phantom station that only existed on cable.

$60/month w/o the NFL channel even makes DTV and the $5/month hand in your pocket per receiver a deal.