Hot news concerning the lots!!

Here's another observation that I would think is obvious.  Can't these same drunks drink before getting into the lots?  Last time I checked the beer can pop top works in all locations.  If you are getting drunk and starting fights at the game, why would you respect open container laws in your car or outside the lot?  Why punish those of us that want to have a good time tailgaiting for 5 hours because some idiots can't control themselves?

733284[/snapback]

Exactly...the big problem with the 4 hour rule, besides the lessened tailgating time, is the fact that you had cars lined up along the street waiting to get in the lots. A lot of people got lined up and started drinking. What's worse? Guys drinking a few in the lots, or drinking a few and then driving into the lots? Personally, I drink very little...maybe a couple of beers while I'm eating and a bowling ball shot or 3. But I think it's safer having people in the lots when they want to get in there instead of having them drink early, and make a mad dash into the lots to get their spots.

Exactly...the big problem with the 4 hour rule, besides the lessened tailgating time, is the fact that you had cars lined up along the street waiting to get in the lots. A lot of people got lined up and started drinking. What's worse? Guys drinking a few in the lots, or drinking a few and then driving into the lots? Personally, I drink very little...maybe a couple of beers while I'm eating and a bowling ball shot or 3. But I think it's safer having people in the lots when they want to get in there instead of having them drink early, and make a mad dash into the lots to get their spots.

733286[/snapback]

Hammer's Lot opens 2-3 hours before the stadium lots. No mad dashing allowed!

It seems the Bills put up a new Drive (Lot) 1 sign about a month ago. The print is pretty small but it does state the lot opens 5 hours before kickoff. No other stadium drive (lot) sign has been changed or updated.

The parking lot in front of the field house has been totally blacktoppped. Lot 1 has not been repaired so enjoy the pond when it rains!

The ditch along side One Bills Drive has been fillled in, adding another lane for cars and a sidewalk.

Hammer's Lot opens 2-3 hours before the stadium lots. No mad dashing allowed!

It seems the Bills put up a new Drive (Lot) 1 sign about a month ago. The print is pretty small but it does state the lot opens 5 hours before kickoff. No other stadium drive (lot) sign has been changed or updated.

The parking lot in front of the field house has been totally blacktoppped. Lot 1 has not been repaired so enjoy the pond when it rains!

The ditch along side One Bills Drive has been fillled in, adding another lane for cars and a sidewalk.

735004[/snapback]

And what improvements will we see at Hammers Lot?