Travis coughs it up yet again to opponents

while MaGahee is scoring touchdowns.

And so it continues.

It does appear that drafting MaGahee was a good move. It was also a good move to restructure dumb old Travis after he spent all of his money on God knows what. Thankfully, he will not take up too much cap room as he languishes on the bench while MaGahee soars as the Bills feature back.

Given the Dolphin deal, his shoulder injury, and the way he is stinking up the field, it will be hard to unload Butterfingers Henry, but at least the cap figure for this substitute will not be staggering while MaGahee dances in the end zone.

GO WILLIS!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so it continues.

It does appear that drafting MaGahee was a good move. It was also a good move to restructure dumb old Travis after he spent all of his money on God knows what.  Thankfully, he will not take up too much cap room as he languishes on the bench while MaGahee soars as the Bills feature back.

Given the Dolphin deal, his shoulder injury, and the way he is stinking up the field, it will be hard to unload Butterfingers Henry, but at least the cap figure for this substitute will not be staggering while MaGahee dances in the end zone.

3129[/snapback]

Dude, grow up.

Is TH to blame for not running the ball TWICE in those early goal line situations?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And so it continues.

It does appear that drafting MaGahee was a good move. It was also a good move to restructure dumb old Travis after he spent all of his money on God knows what.  Thankfully, he will not take up too much cap room as he languishes on the bench while MaGahee soars as the Bills feature back.

3129[/snapback]

Actually, tonight Travis was breaking runs while Willis was dropping passes......Willis has a long way to go before he'll supplant TH.

Dude, grow up. 

Is TH to blame for not running the ball TWICE in those early goal line situations?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

3144[/snapback]

OK Dad. I succumb to your superior football knowledge. Travis does NOT have a problem controlling the football, blocks well, is an intelligent person, and everything is just dandy. When he DOES fumble (ever so rarely), it is the fault of Drew Bledsoe.

OK now?

OK Dad. I succumb to your superior football knowledge. Travis does NOT have a problem controlling the football, blocks well, is an intelligent person, and everything is just dandy. When he DOES fumble (ever so rarely), it is the fault of Drew Bledsoe.

OK now?

3154[/snapback]

3158[/snapback]

oops, was that a server snafu, my reply didn't make it

that reply being,

good god, how do you even respond to drivel like this. Jesus, could travis give any more to this team than he did last year. What happened to rooting for the Bills? Does every year have to have a RJ vs. Flutie drama?

that reply being,

good god, how do you even respond to drivel like this.  Jesus, could travis give any more to this team than he did last year.  What happened to rooting for the Bills?  Does every year have to have a RJ vs. Flutie drama?

3162[/snapback]

I totally agree with you....but aren't garranimals underwear? lol

And so it continues.

3129[/snapback]

That's hard. :w00t:

hey bill: you're still an idiot.

mcgahee looked tentative in many of his runs. travis had the best run of the night. He recovered his own fumble.

when mcgahee fumbles, and he will, are you gonna jump on the board to point it out and overreact like this?

i hope you can grow up a little between now and then.

that reply being,

good god, how do you even respond to drivel like this.  Jesus, could travis give any more to this team than he did last year.  What happened to rooting for the Bills?  Does every year have to have a RJ vs. Flutie drama?

3162[/snapback]

I understand your questions, and thank you for presenting them in a civil tone.

I love the Buffalo Bills Football Team. In October, we will be seeing our 11th consecutive football game at RWS. Moreover, if the Bills ever should leave Buffalo, I will, in all probability, no longer be such a staunch football fan. I am also a HUGE fan of WNY, and the friends I have made courtesy of TBD.

That said, I think that TH is over-rated by many on this board. In my humble estimation (as one who watches every play of every Buffalo Bills football game), he has major flaws to coincide with his obvious running skills. I think that WM has the potential to be a clearly superior back than TH. I do not say this to offend you nor anyone else. I am just a fan, stating an opinion on the best site on the internet, and I dont really see what is so bad about that. :w00t:

hey bill: you're still an idiot.

mcgahee looked tentative in many of his runs. travis had the best run of the night. He recovered his own fumble.

when mcgahee fumbles, and he will, are you gonna jump on the board to point it out and overreact like this?

i hope you can grow up a little between now and then.

3179[/snapback]

An idiot? As opposed to who; you, the pseudo-intellectual?

You seem to be drawn to the posts of an "idiot," and it makes one wonder exactly what does this say about you?

Should I check with you next time before posting an opinion about the Buffalo Bills Football team on a Bills message board? After all, I would hate to see your emotions flying all over the place once again. :doh::w00t::D

because the statements you made to start this thread are inaccurate and exaggerated the way a child exaggerates.

Travis outperformed Willis tonight. That end run TD was not a big deal. SImonton had that. Travis had the best run of the night, and i'll take 2-27 over 11-28 any day. If you were really watching, you would have noticed that mcgahee missed a lot of opportunities. He also dropped a pass.

I'm sure if travis had dropped the same pass, you'd have brought it up. Your opinions are clouded by prejudice. You've decided that you don't like Henry, and you think he's overrated. Meanwhile, he's widely regarded as one of the most UNDERRATED backs in the league. He doesn't get nearly enough credit - he had a fumble problem 2 years ago, not last year. And people still bring it up. Well wake up - Travis was the team MVP last year. What was Willis? What is he now except a kid with potential? He has done nothing in the NFL. Nothing.

WIthout Travis, this team is in trouble. Very telling that you don't see that.

Archived