Anybody getting ESPN gameplan this season?

Tux of Borg

Probably not because every ND game is going to be televised anyway. The only thing that sucks is that I live in VA and always get the crappy ACC zone games like Wake Forest vs. UVA when I should be able to watch Michigan vs. Ohio St. and crap like that.

My cable company is offering it for $109 this year.

727969[/snapback]

If I can get it for ~$100 like you did, I would definitely consider it. However, it could cause some gambling problems...I instituted a rule for myself two years ago that I would only bet college games that I could watch on TV. It's not like I was losing money, but I was just making too many bets on a Saturday, with a full day's worth of NFL action to follow on Sunday. Laying off the TCU-Baylor game ("It's a lock!") was not a big deal.

Of course I bet to attempt to make money, but it's all fun, and definitely not over the top. If it's a game I'm going to watch, I enjoy placing a wager and having a rooting interest in the game. I could imagine myself on a rainy Saturday flipping around ESPN Gameplan with action on 25 games! Not good!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.