we have a horserace

Well, I'm not sure if it was Bush looking like a horse's ass in the debate or the fact that most of this country sees his approach to foreign policy as short sighted, non-productive and nonsensical, but it appears the lead has narrowed. The world prefers Kerry on foreign policy...the nation prefers Kerry on foreign policy. Let's see what happens on the domestic agenda.

bye bye lead.

Well, I'm not sure if it was Bush looking like a horse's ass in the debate or the fact that most of this country sees his approach to foreign policy as short sighted, non-productive and nonsensical, but it appears the lead has narrowed.  The world prefers Kerry on foreign policy...the nation prefers Kerry on foreign policy. Let's see what happens on the domestic agenda.

bye bye lead.

53790[/snapback]

What's your saddle number?... :)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

REMEMBER how the board was flooded with Bush supporters, thrusting the 14-point Gallup poll lead into our faces like it was a proclamation??

Come on guys... explain THIS poll. Please; I am waiting for the SPIN.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/03/...poll/index.html

Here's another source if you don't believe it.

THAT'S why they don't have elections by using polls... they use BALLOTS!

I cannot wait until the end...! I just hope the fin networks learned from last time, and just report the damn results.

REMEMBER how the board was flooded with Bush supporters, thrusting the 14-point Gallup poll lead into our faces like it was a proclamation??

Come on guys... explain THIS poll. Please; I am waiting for the SPIN.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/03/...poll/index.html

Here's another source if you don't believe it.

THAT'S why they don't have elections by using polls... they use BALLOTS!

I cannot wait until the end...! I just hope the fin networks learned from last time, and just report the damn results.

55122[/snapback]

Polls suck.

WAIT A SECOND, VT???

I thought Gallup was just a tool of the RNC and the Christian Right.

Thats what Sean Penn told me.

And all those other polls.....I thought they were just innaccurate and not properly representative of the American People.

Right?