First Abramoff casualty in georgia

Washington could use more influence from the Christian Coalition.  :P

725292[/snapback]

Ummm...Reed was running for Lt. Governor.

Press reports out of Atlanta now report that McKinney is headed for a run-off... :P

Cheating !!!  The only way to win !!!

725685[/snapback]

Oh my God, those evil bastards, how could they ?!? :) Get a clue. This stuff has been happening for years. Another news flash for you, it's also done by the morons on your side of the spectrum

I figured it was just as applicable an observation to this conversation...  :lol:

725806[/snapback]

I don't know how you guys can even THINK of this when somewhere in American some evildoer could be plotting to burn a U.S. Flag. Get our priorites straight will you? We need to get Congress to ACT on this all-important issue. Flags today, tomorrow....Chevrolets?

:o

I don't know how you guys can even THINK of this when somewhere in American some evildoer could be plotting to burn a U.S. Flag.  Get our priorites straight will you?  We need to get Congress to ACT on this all-important issue.  Flags today, tomorrow....Chevrolets?

:lol:

726141[/snapback]

I don't know about you, but I've got a fetus to cuddle with.

Ah but if it grows up to be a boy I am gonna do my durndest to make sure you don't MARRY it.

:lol:

726283[/snapback]

That's good, because otherwise next thing you know, that Embryo wants to marry a frog, and there's nothing we can do about it under the law.

That's good, because otherwise next thing you know, that Embryo wants to marry a frog, and there's nothing we can do about it under the law.

726302[/snapback]

Unless it wants to burn a flag OR have a government document published in more than one language.

These are weighty matters indeed. I am glad we have Congress and the Bush Administration taking care of them for us. That leaves me free to fret over the next American Idol.