Sabres Calender

Does anyone know or remember the sabre's game schedule full color calenders that featured the opponents logo along with gray or gold shaded (away/home) game days along with a pic of a player for a particular month?? in the 80's as a kid i remember them but haven't seen them around. Are they still available for sale somewhere or me just wishful thinking??? rather than make my own with excel and get fired, i'd rather support the local economy if possible....Thanks

They still make them. Last year's had the "artsy" b&w photos that were also used on the magnetic schedules (the magnetic schedules are typically given away at the 1st home game).

AFAIK, they have had a calendar every year.

My guess would be that you could get one from the Sabres website during the season, but don't know that for certain.

They still make them.  Last year's had the "artsy" b&w photos that were also used on the magnetic schedules (the magnetic schedules are typically given away at the 1st home game).

AFAIK, they have had a calendar every year.

My guess would be that you could get one from the Sabres website during the season, but don't know that for certain.

725137[/snapback]

Still make them. I've had them the last 3 years.

The last one came out in January. They handed them out at some home game. You might describe it as "artsy" with the pictures looking like Calvin Klein adds. I think homoerotic is more appropriate. I had it in my office for about 4 days before I gave it away thinking it was too gay.

I had season tix from '96 to '99 and I don't remember them being handed out at games then.  Have they recently brought them back?

725326[/snapback]

They've never stopped making them. I've got ones from '97 & '98. I've probably got the rest of them as well lost somewhere.