Danica Patrick in Nascar?

I visit a NASCAR board and the latest is her father made a couple of comments that she said got blown way out. She is still saying no to NASCAR and is committed to winning the Indy 500,but if the right offer and situation came up,she would have to look into it.

Take your pick for my reply to this thread:

1) We all know women can't drive.

2) How can a woman POSSIBLY attempt to compete in NASCAR? We all know only men know how to make 4000 left turns in a row.

3) How hard is it to apply mascara while going 200 MPH?

4) NASCAR? Who gives a sh--?

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A fellow IRL driver says Danica Patrick has what it takes to succeed if she switches to the paint-swapping world of NASCAR and she's plenty aggressive in open-wheel racing when it's "the right time of the month."

Ed Carpenter, who trails Patrick by four slots in the IRL IndyCar Series' points race, made the comment when asked how Patrick might handle NASCAR racing during a radio appearance to promote Saturday night's Firestone Indy 200.

"I think Danica's pretty aggressive in our cars," Carpenter said Wednesday on WGFX-FM in Nashville.

"I mean, you know especially if you catch her at the right time of the month, she might be trading plenty of paint out there," he said. "But I think she'll hold her own. Who's she's going to drive for is hard to say. I don't think she's leaving, so we'll see."

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?s...Id=1&id=2517648

oops.

Take your pick for my reply to this thread:

1) We all know women can't drive.

2) How can a woman POSSIBLY attempt to compete in NASCAR? We all know only men know how to make 4000 left turns in a row.

3) How hard is it to apply mascara while going 200 MPH?

4) NASCAR? Who gives a sh--?

722366[/snapback]

None of the above.

Your reply should have been something like this

I visit a NASCAR board and the latest is her father made a couple of comments that she said got blown way out. She is still saying no to NASCAR and  is committed to winning the Indy 500,but if the right offer and situation came up,she would have to look into it.

722346[/snapback]

If that's the case, she needs to sign with either Penske or Ganassi when her contract is up at the end of the season.