The 4400

Last night's episode may have been the best yet. This is one of the few shows this time of year that I really look forward to seeing. Eventually they'll be bringing back Jordan Collier, since he's not really dead. The message in the envelope was a great way to shake things up even more.

Season one: Excellent!

Season Two: Let down

Season Three: On par with LOST as an addicting TV show.

They're not going to kill Matthew, he's an ultimate villain. I don't think they'll kill Alana or Sean. My money is on Kevin (The scientist). After all he's been injecting himself with hte promycin for weeks now, and with Diane being sick, no one has been in to chek on him. He's gone.

Season one: Excellent!

Season Two: Let down

Season Three: On par with LOST as an addicting TV show.

They're not going to kill Matthew, he's an ultimate villain. I don't think they'll kill Alana or Sean. My money is on Kevin (The scientist). After all he's been injecting himself with hte promycin for weeks now, and with Diane being sick, no one has been in to chek on him. He's gone.

718026[/snapback]

Kevin's a good possiblity. Its a bit early to kill off the Nova guy, but I could see Isabelle going off on him. Man, I'd hate to be around her when she gets a visit from Aunt Flo

Kevin's a good possiblity.  Its a bit early to kill off the Nova guy, but I could see Isabelle going off on him.  Man, I'd hate to be around her when she gets a visit from Aunt Flo

718030[/snapback]

lol, so wrong..

But then agin, she could probably just stop her monthly visit, couldnt she?