FYI: Belicheck previews Bflo, has trickery up his

Campy

He was on Patriots All Access and said a couple of interesting things:

-"They (meaning Bflo) are going to be a good team, their O-line is strong, their offense will get going once they get used to the new system"

-He said to watch this week because "I'm going to show you something on Special Teams you probably haven't seen before."

Bobby April, tell the boys to expect the unexpected. :)

-"They (meaning Bflo) are going to be a good team, their O-line is strong, their offense will get going once they get used to the new system"

-He said to watch this week because "I'm going to show you something on Special Teams you probably haven't seen before." 

53484[/snapback]

Not so fast. :) He was referring to tape later in the show where he showed Fletcher returning a kickoff against Oakland. Belichick clearly has a ton of respect for London Fletcher.

He also showed a crossing route where according to Belichick, Spikes "welcomed Reggie Williams to the NFL." Ouch.

Not so fast.  :) He was referring to tape later in the show where he showed Fletcher returning a kickoff against Oakland. Belichick clearly has a ton of respect for London Fletcher.

He also showed a crossing route where according to Belichick, Spikes "welcomed Reggie Williams to the NFL." Ouch.

53487[/snapback]

I guess that's what I get for posting second-hand info :)

That makes more sense.  Belichick is the last guy I'd expect to reveal part of his gameplan on a TV show.

53498[/snapback]

Belichick would sooner hold a Christmas party for Cleveland media members than reveal his game plan on a TV show.

Mike

I guess that's what I get for posting second-hand info :)

53503[/snapback]

Campy - it was right on the heels of my stating in another thread that Takeo was still playing ILB. I was on the bike at the gym and Belichick's show was on and he basically went through some footage showing the ability of the Buffalo linebackers.

As he showed Takeo blasting Williams from the weak side, I was thinking "oh ^%$#" - I'm going to get creamed for that. :)

Belichick pointed out that Fletcher has been as productive as any MLB in the game in terms of tackles over the past five seasons (right there with Lewis + Brooks according to Belichick and maybe ahead of them at 900 tackles or so over that span), and noted that he was severely underrated. I think the thing he most liked though was Fletcher returning a kick, and that was "something we had never probably seen" on special teams - a starting ILB as returner, and with a good return to boot. Belichick loves versatile players.

I think a lot of the posters on here would have enjoyed the segment - pretty fascinating.

53484[/snapback]

Oh boy. :) I hope the Bills saw this and printed it out and put it in their locker room!

I hope he says the exact same thing next week, and then rolls the lowlights tape of the Pasties losing to the Bills on a 4th quarter no-time remaining 4th and inches play where Drew fakes the handoff to Willis and rolls out and scores a rushing TD. :wub:

Now THERE's somethng that nobody's seen or is expecting! :lol:

Belly Chick's praise of the O-line was backpedaling from his book where he called the the Bills line horsebleep.

Guess which quote goes on the O-line's bulletin board, and why you'll see the O-line at their finest today.

I hope he says the exact same thing next week, and then rolls the lowlights tape of the Pasties losing to the Bills on a 4th quarter no-time remaining 4th and inches play where Drew fakes the handoff to Willis and rolls out and scores a rushing TD.  :lol:

Now THERE's somethng that nobody's seen or is expecting!  :lol:

53654[/snapback]

I'm assuming you didn't read the book, since you quoted it out of context to suit your purposes... :(

That quote is about two years old.

By the way, I've been told repeatedly that the O-Line sucks. :wub: