Isaiah Thomas

The Rams were going to take Whitner at #11. They lost SS Adam Archuleta (who was overrated anyway), and after the Bills took Whitner and their turn came up, they traded-down with the Broncos. Same thing happened with the Giants and McCargo.

IOW, it was only a reach to the so-called "draft gurus." Not that any of them ever have any accountability for their draft projections.

Admittedly I know hardly anything about the guy the Knicks drafted- but this whole draft seemed pretty weak. The guy apparently is a high energy defender who they compared to Artest (doubt he has that kind of offensive skill) and Rodman. If he turns into anything like them (on the court) then it will have been a great pick for a team that plays with such little enthusiasm.

Isiah certainly has no track record to trust though and as a Knicks fan, I can't wait till he's gone.

I like who the Bills drafted. Whitner, I believe, will be a better player than Huff - way more aggressive and actually plays faster, and McCargo, well, I'm eager to see what he can do.

Admittedly I know hardly anything about the guy the Knicks drafted- but this whole draft seemed pretty weak.  The guy apparently is a high energy defender who they compared to Artest (doubt he has that kind of offensive skill) and Rodman.  If he turns into anything like them (on the court) then it will have been a great pick for a team that plays with such little enthusiasm. 

Isiah certainly has no track record to trust though and as a Knicks fan, I can't wait till he's gone.

I like who the Bills drafted.  Whitner, I believe, will be a better player than Huff - way more aggressive and actually plays faster, and McCargo, well, I'm eager to see what he can do.

716288[/snapback]

I watched Balkman in the SEC tournament and a few games of the NIT (bad year for my Louisville Cards). All I know, is the guy played like his life was on the line in the NIT. It might have been a reach, but it couldn't hurt to have someone with that attitude around jackasses like Steve Francis.

He is such a dumbass. Watching Isaiah continually out-do himself with terrible organizational moves is something I will cherish forever. It never gets old.

Unfortunately, Dolan has given him a 1 year lease on the Knicks. So this comedy may finally be coming to an end...

I watched Balkman in the SEC tournament and a few games of the NIT (bad year for my Louisville Cards).  All I know, is the guy played like his life was on the line in the NIT.  It might have been a reach, but it couldn't hurt to have someone with that attitude around jackasses like Steve Francis.

716299[/snapback]

Point is, Isaiah apparently misread his value. In the long run it won't even matter. Isaiah is gone next year.

He is such a dumbass.  Watching Isaiah continually out-do himself with terrible organizational moves is something I will cherish forever.  It never gets old.

Unfortunately, Dolan has given him a 1 year lease on the Knicks.  So this comedy may finally be coming to an end...

716300[/snapback]

I'm with you Bart. It has been one great move after another. Let's just be thankful that we have one more year to watch him pace the sidelines wondering what kind of idiot would put that squad together. Then he'll stop and think, "Oh yeah, I did."

Over/under time:

22.5 wins for the Knicks, over or under? I'll go under, 20-62.