Damn, that's one fuggin awesome opening

Lv-Bills

When the the dude starts off singing Oh Canada and then turns it over to the crowd to sing the rest of the song. I get goosebumps when I see that. What an awesome sight in the pre-game of the finals.

The Canadians also sing the Star Spangled Banner probably louder than in any US city also when they play our anthem.

Here here, to our friends from the north........unlike places like Montreal, you make us proud to be our neighbor in these times of good relations.

What an opening!

I love that opening - not only is it all that you said. But, also it was very classy that when the Anaheim or San Jose fans (forget which it was) booed the Canadian anthem, that when they went back to Edmonton, the Oiler fans didn't boo the U.S. anthem, but sang it with gusto. And, they still are.

I can't believe that finally the Canes have a player go down for the first time in the playoffs, and then they get Cole back anyway.

Go Oilers is right!

When the the dude starts off singing Oh Canada and then turns it over to the crowd to sing the rest of the song.  I get goosebumps when I see that.  What an awesome sight in the pre-game of the finals. 

The Canadians also sing the Star Spangled Banner probably louder than in any US city also when they play our anthem.

Here here, to our friends from the north........unlike places like Montreal, you make us proud to be our neighbor in these times of good relations.

What an opening!

710046[/snapback]

agreed...