question-any evidence that price has lost a step?

i did a number of searches for "peerless price", "lost," and "step," and except for disgruntled fans on falcons boards, i've found no evidence of serious claims that the guy has lost a step. i certainly don't think bledsoe ever claimed it, despite comments made in other threads here.

does anyone have any hard evidence of this? also wouldn't the bills have made him run a 40 before signing him? my understanding is that they worked him out.

or are people, you know, making s**t up?

i did a number of searches for "peerless price", "lost," and "step," and except for disgruntled fans on falcons boards, i've found no evidence of serious claims that the guy has lost a step. i certainly don't think bledsoe ever claimed it, despite comments made in other threads here.

does anyone have any hard evidence of this? also wouldn't the bills have made him run a 40 before signing him? my understanding is that they worked him out.

or are people, you know, making s**t up?

705173[/snapback]

I've heard CSI is working on the case around the clock. They will have all the hard evidence documented and published shortly (including all relevant message boards - the source of all truth)

Standby for breaking news.