Guns, Drugs, Burglaries and Booze

These guys in cincy are having a good ol' time.

What gives stuckincincy?   :P

703715[/snapback]

Indeed! :blink:

My comments from within a previous topic discussing Sean Taylor:

"That's a cloud taken away from the Redskins. Another FLA judge stuck it to the B'gals - once again granting a delay in WR Chris Henry's gun brandishing case - with a stolen gun, no less. No resolution either way, so they don't know if the cur is part of Aheir plans or not.

Henry was questionable coming in, so CIN is paying that price. Idiots. They also got another rock thrown their way, picking FSU LB A.J. Nicholson in the 5th - another problem child, now up on felony charges. Levy's "character" speil has merit... :w00t: "

Henry's DUI may well be the fork stuck in him when he faces the Fla. music. A local n'paper columnist, Paul Doherty, had a piece about him a number of weeks ago. Appearently, Henry decided he needed an entorage of thugs to run around with him - at his expense, of course.

I think CBA rules won't let teams comment on legal matters - dunno. I do know that the new CBA pitched the B'gals gag clause in their player contracts into the dustbin.

My feeling is that CIN figured Henry will be toast - using their 6, 7a, and 7b picks on QB/WR Reggie McNeal of Texas A&M, WR/ST Ethan Kilmer of PSU, and WR Bennie Brazel from FSU.

Edited by stuckincincy