HELP WANTED!!!!!

Great picture for the new Boo Berry cereal box

When the catch this moron. I will pay the guy half of my SRB bonus every year I have in the military left (6 years till I retire, a total of $47,000) if they just rape the crap out of him in the prision shower every day.

I will also need it filmed so I can send it to those corney Arab channels. Id like a whole series of them so they can run them right before they put on their morning cartoons...

If George Bush would give me a good supply of Blood Agent (no cure bio-weapon for all you non military buffs) I could take care of this problem and put a bunch of people into check....

Sounds like he is getting desperate. I also think Bin Laden is dead, its been over a year now since we heard a audio tape and over two years since a video tape

Great picture for the new Boo Berry cereal box

When the catch this moron.  I will pay the guy half of my SRB bonus every year I have in the military left (6 years till I retire, a total of $47,000) if they just rape the crap out of him in the prision shower every day.

I will also need it filmed so I can send it to those corney Arab channels.  Id like a whole series of them so they can run them right before they put on their morning cartoons...

If George Bush would give me a good supply of Blood Agent (no cure bio-weapon for all you non military buffs) I could take care of this problem and put a bunch of people into check....

Sounds like he is getting desperate.  I also think Bin Laden is dead, its been over a year now since we heard a audio tape and over two years since a video tape

52569[/snapback]

Blood agents are cyanics. Chemical compunds that inhibit the actions of the enzyme cytochrome oxidase within the hemoglobin, prohibiting oxygen transfer between the red blood cells and the remainder of the body. The most typically weaponized blood agents are hydrogen cyanide, and cyanogen chloride. Extremely volatile, and difficult to use under field conditions.

I'd suggest you opt for a garden variety persistent nerve, such as VX or VR55.

Blood agents are cyanics. Chemical compunds that inhibit the actions of the enzyme cytochrome oxidase within the hemoglobin, prohibiting oxygen transfer between the red blood cells and the remainder of the body. The most typically weaponized blood agents are hydrogen cyanide, and cyanogen chloride. Extremely volatile, and difficult to use under field conditions.

52575[/snapback]

No dude, they have plenty of masks and cures for nerve agents. The nice thing about blood is it eats through the mask within 6 hours. Blood agent sticks to every form of plant life and rock. This will get the job done!!!

Yeah I know, I need a life..... But hey, it is my life!

Go Bush in 2004!! Go Bills in ah.... yeah!

No dude,  they have plenty of masks and cures for nerve agents.  The nice thing about blood is it eats through the mask within 6 hours.  Blood agent sticks to every form of plant life and rock.  This will get the job done!!!

Yeah I know, I need a life.....  But hey, it is my life!

Go Bush in 2004!!  Go Bills in ah....  yeah!

52583[/snapback]

Whatever. :)

52575[/snapback]

That's what I was gonna' say! :devil:;)

HAHAHAH

Boy Campy, they come out of the woodwork when I post on this board.  Who are these guys?

52609[/snapback]

I forget most of the details, but BiB spent a good part of his life teaching our guys how to kill their guys by way of chemicals. Suffice it to say, he knows his stuff.

He was at Gator's on Sunday for the Raiders game (God I hate afternoon games, it always seems so chaotic in there). I had the chance to talk to him before kickoff - he's one of the good guys. :devil:

I forget most of the details, but BiB spent a good part of his life teaching our guys how to kill their guys by way of chemicals.  Suffice it to say, he knows his stuff.

He was at Gator's on Sunday for the Raiders game (God I hate afternoon games, it always seems so chaotic in there).  I had the chance to talk to him before kickoff - he's one of the good guys. :devil:

52612[/snapback]

Ah, great!

Where you watching sunday? Im off work and need a place to watch. I been going to the base club for the games, nobody there...

I hope you're just venting. When I worked in Navy Intel 15-20 years back, we kept a cool head and attacked the symptom, not any one individual. You're now going up against an endless line of human bombs, the hardest enemy to defeat. We need to change the mindset of the locals, not give the terrorists more reason to advance their cause.

Impossible for me to get angry and disgusted over every call to arms by these zealots. This will go on forever unless we get the majority of their own people to turn on these terorists and eliminate them. Right now, they tend to sympathize with the Anti-American stance, due to the occupation and the poor conditions . I support you and all our troops, since I've been there.

We just need to use our brains a little more and check our emotions or we'll go nuts with every terrorist leader screaming into the camera.

Ah, great!

Where you watching sunday?  Im off work and need a place to watch.  I been going to the base club for the games, nobody there...

52631[/snapback]

Every Sunday we're at AJ Gators on S Holland. If you want to hang out with a bunch of Bills fans, come on down. If you're not sure how to get there, there's a "Directions" page at BillsBackersofVirginia.com.

I'll be there around noon, wearing a Milloy home (blue) jersey. If you make it, introduce yourself- remember, I still owe you a beer!

Every Sunday we're at AJ Gators on S Holland.  If you want to hang out with a bunch of Bills fans, come on down.  If you're not sure how to get there, there's a "Directions" page at BillsBackersofVirginia.com.

I'll be there around noon, wearing a Milloy home (blue) jersey.  If you make it, introduce yourself- remember, I still owe you a beer!

52731[/snapback]

I appreciate your efforts at even getting me a seat. Sure was crowded, and you guys made me feel very much at home. What's up with the two gals I was sitting with? Was that VAbeachfans passing remark? I could have sworn I saw the same Losman jersey in B4Life's pictures.

Every Sunday we're at AJ Gators on S Holland.  If you want to hang out with a bunch of Bills fans, come on down.  If you're not sure how to get there, there's a "Directions" page at BillsBackersofVirginia.com.

I'll be there around noon, wearing a Milloy home (blue) jersey.  If you make it, introduce yourself- remember, I still owe you a beer!

52731[/snapback]

And he's good for it. I owe him two.

I appreciate your efforts at even getting me a seat. Sure was crowded, and you guys made me feel very much at home. What's up with the two gals I was sitting with? Was that VAbeachfans passing remark? I could have sworn I saw the same Losman jersey in B4Life's pictures.

52734[/snapback]

Back to the regular routine this weekend with the one o'clock start thank goodness.

The last 4 or 5 seasons we usually fill up that back room with Bills fans pretty well, but I was surprised at how many unfamiliar faces I saw - it was too crowded for my tastes, I was hoping to visit with you some more.

VaBchBledsoeFan (Jeezuz I hope he gets a shorter screenname soon!) sat up by me. The blonde is Nichole, Gary's gal. Gary (and Nichole now) meet up with us at Hammers for the opener, so that's probably who you saw in the picture. He's not much of an internet-guy, but he enjoys the people at the tailgate. The auburn-haired gal is Nichole's former roommate. They're both real sweet, and certainly not too hard on the eyes!

But next time you're down this way, make sure the Bills have an early game, will ya'? ;):devil:

So we have a Navy peon, no offense, going to offer up 23,500 to see this guy get chem'ed or bio'ed. Yet the US has offered a reward in excess of 25 million. Explain to me why 23,500 with torture would bring someone to turn him in when 25 million dead or alive, no torture videos required, would?

I guess being a dumb jarhead I don't understand.

Back to the regular routine this weekend with the one o'clock start thank goodness.

VaBchBledsoeFan (Jeezuz I hope he gets a shorter screenname soon!) sat up by me. 

52753[/snapback]

I know he ignored me last night, but what's the deal with him referring to the WIFE?

Inquiring minds do want to know.