Anyone Been To Cancun?

Wife wants to go to Cancun or Cozumel for our 10yr anniversary. Does anyone have any advice on where to stay and what to expect if we go? Any tips would be helpful. Thanks

698248[/snapback]

Just came back from Cancun last week and the weather was good. We had a great time and most of the hurricane damage was repaired althought a lot of the plant life was killed by the saltwater. We stayed at the resort (Moon Palace Resort) most of the time. Go and have a great time !!!

Wife wants to go to Cancun or Cozumel for our 10yr anniversary. Does anyone have any advice on where to stay and what to expect if we go? Any tips would be helpful. Thanks

698248[/snapback]

dp - Look into the RIU Palace in Playacar, it is just south of Cancun. I stayed there and would go back in a heartbeat, it was absolutely perfect. You would not be disappointed.

Just came back from Cancun last week and the weather was good.  We had a great time and most of the hurricane damage was repaired althought a lot of the plant life was killed by the saltwater.  We stayed at the resort (Moon Palace Resort) most of the time. Go and have a great time !!!

698277[/snapback]

Thats one of the places we were looking at. Thanks

For my honeymoon we went to the Fiesta Americana Condessa (it was 9 years ago, but a great place- no crazy teenagers). Very good concierge would steer me to good restaurants.

Also, dont waste your time with Isla Majares (you can take a ferry their for some snorkling and a turtle farm). Its quite poor, the waves make snorkling very rough, and I dont remember if I actually went in the turtle farm.

http://cancun-hotels.tripadvisor.com/Hotel..._Peninsula.html