best seats at the ralph????

Per seat or $1100 each?

696504[/snapback]

That is not a bad deal. Are those the red seats or acovered box behind them? I think 1,100 for that level of comfort and for a favorite hobby is well worth it. Is there a waiting list for those type of seats???

We had been in sec 136 for several years after the reconfiguration, great seats, but almost too low. My mom and dad decided to move so that they wouldn't have to walk the stairs and steep ramps. We now are in Sec 332, 2nd row. I absolutely love the view. We are behind the Bills bench, great sight lines for the whole field, bathrooms are a few steps away, and we are right near the aisle. Best move we made!!!

695712[/snapback]

Flo,

I miss season tickets as well. Still thinking of buying 2 just to help the team and have them in my name. I should not have been up at 4:15am, I am still paying for it 2 days later. lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!

That is not a bad deal. Are those the red seats or acovered box behind them? I think 1,100 for that level of comfort and for a favorite hobby is well worth it. Is there a waiting list for those type of seats???

696734[/snapback]

There's usually some available each season, if you're not picky about needing to sit in an exact area. One advantage, is your payment can be spread out over 9 months instead of the usual 3. That was one thing that helped me decided to move up there.