Bird's nest....right outside a window

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Newman's gonna sign back on here later tonight and wonder WTF we did to his thread :lol::)

This guy can't possibly be for real, not with the setup lines he's feeding me.  :)

694229[/snapback]

lol, I know, I was beginning to think it was a rehearsed routine with you two :lol:

Probably after he took it out of yours first.

694231[/snapback]

omg.....alright, now look.....when you re-read that later you're going to see how lame it was. THINK for gosh sakes. Surely you have better material than this. I'm not even half kidding, either. There are a lot of very smart, interesting, WITTY people on here, and if you're going to run your mouth you should at least put a little more effort into your responses.

lol, I know, I was beginning to think it was a rehearsed routine with you two  :)

694232[/snapback]

Hell no. If I could write material this good, I'd be doing stand-up professionally. You can't get better setups than this: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=694222

I couldn't have made that up if I tried... :lol:

omg.....alright, now look.....when you re-read that later you're going to see how lame it was. THINK for gosh sakes. Surely you have better material than this. I'm not even half kidding, either. There are a lot of very smart, interesting, WITTY people on here, and if you're going to run your mouth you should at least put a little more effort into your responses.

694236[/snapback]

It's so sad when you have to give them advice. "No, no, that's NOT how you insult someone!" :)

Hell no.  If I could write material this good, I'd be doing stand-up professionally.  You can't get better setups than this: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=694222

I couldn't have made that up if I tried...  :)

694237[/snapback]

LOL, wow, you guys are all over the place....I didn't even see that one :lol:

It's so sad when you have to give them advice.  "No, no, that's NOT how you insult someone!"  :lol:

694239[/snapback]

;)

I guess I'm just spoiled by the likes of yourself, AD, Tater, Beerball, and others.....this guy needs all the help he can get. :)

He's making me miss BF and Sue.  I'm pining for the days when people seasoned eggs with pickle juice and threatened to dump a beer on my head...

694248[/snapback]

I hear ya there....I don't go back as far as a lot of you guys, but even in my years there have been some real classics. I love this place :)

Still...it's been kind of refreshing.  Been a while since I've clubbed baby seals on TSW.

694258[/snapback]

LMAO....keeps ya sharp, eh? :wacko: