I may have missed it but

Xanax is a Central Nervous System Depressant.................it is prescribed to treat Depression, among other things.

When taken in medicinal, controlled quantities, it allows a person to function in a controlled, "normal" fashion.

When the dosage amounts are off, it either does not treat the situation, or it makes it worse.

Excessive amounts of Xanax (abuse) will cause the user to exhibit similar symptoms to a person who is drunk on alcoholic beverages (alcohol is also considered a CNS Depressant, by the way).

So, if Keith Traylor was abusing Xanax and operating a vehicle, he could be DUI (despite the common misconception that DUI's only involve alcohol).

As a side note, lots of teens like Xanax to facilitate a cheap high........for those of you parents out there who may also have the medication on hand.

Oh, and I also love to read news like this about the Dolfelons! ;)

Mike

For those with inquiring minds here is a link: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9443192

I don't know anything about xanax. Does it give you a buzz? If he is taking it for depression you would think he would have a prescription.

I love bad news for the fish!

692617[/snapback]