What is "three technique"?

How can you possibly say this will be a bend but don't break philosphy?

Thw whole emphasis of the D is speed which will be used to disrupt plays in the backfield. Speed to play press coverage. Speed to blitz fropm every angle.

This will be an attacking defense desinged to produce take aways.

Your mind must be mush from writng too much swill.

687910[/snapback]

I think the whole thing is mush because there is NO 06 BILLS D YET that any of us have seen. All we really know is that we thankfully are making the switch from zone blitz to Cover 2 (zone blitz as designed by LeBeau, playcalled by Gray and then updated by Gray is pretty good but you have to change up in the NFL regarding scheme or high the scheme if employed or opponents catch up with you).

Flks are making assumptions or even deadlock certain predictions and projections as if there is in fact a Bills D scheme to comment on.

I have a fear (a fear not an assertion nor a deadlock certainty) that this D will rely on undersized DL players and not effectively stop the run. If we do not sttop the run opponents will not kill us with huge death blows but we will keep bending four -five yards at a time and get killed.

If this is an unreasonable concern, then please enlghten us all as to how we stone the run with our top DTs all wrighing 304 or less.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap Throwing Monkey?

:w00t:  :doh:  ;)

I KILL me.

687640[/snapback]

You're one perceptive beatnik. I've never met CTM but from posting history alone, I've always envisioned him as being similar in many ways to the calsci football guy. It would be fun to see the two of them in an argument. Now that would be a nerd-slapfest of Tri-Lambdian proportions. :lol:

whitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespace

whitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespacewhitespace

whitespace

white space

white

space

687815[/snapback]

Um, white space? :blink: