Italian charm bracelets, ZOPPINI, help??????

these bracelets that are running rampant up north has made its way to my wifes wrist, problem is I have no idea where to find retailers other than online retailers. Anyone know where to find the charms? I have checked sears, target, dillards hechts, various jewelers but no one seems to carry them, can someone point me in the right direction?

maybe i need to check the kiosks in the mall, perhaps I am overthinking this

Crap, there's only like one Italian charm bracelet store every 47 steps at the Brea Mall here in California, where the fad is now on the downside.

686256[/snapback]

these bracelets that are running rampant up north has made its way to my wifes wrist, problem is I have no idea where to find retailers other than online retailers.  Anyone know where to find the charms?  I have checked sears, target, dillards hechts, various jewelers but no one seems to carry them, can someone point me in the right direction?

686250[/snapback]

Been there. EBay has like 10 gazillion and you have a wider variety and customizable options. Enjoy 0:)

I did know gold was at its highest levels in 25+ years, but since I don't dabble in the gold market, it never really impacted my day-to-day life before.

Well, like an idiot, I bought my girlfriend one of these bracelets. I bought her a gold charm last year for her birthday. Very nice gold, ran me about $70. Whatever. So this year, her birthday comes around, and she has a brand new niece, so she said she wants a charm with her niece's name on it. I order it, go in and pay (expecting about $70) and the guy rings me up for $125!!! He had a chart ready showing the increase in the price of gold, he said he got it lamenated and has it under the counter because some people blow a gasket in there!

I had about $100 on me and was going to pay cash, but the unexpected price jump forced me to throw down my credit card. So I paid and left the jewlers, and then did what anyone in their right mind would do at 4:30pm on a Friday with $100 in their pocket: HAPPY HOUR (which extended right through the hockey game and beyond!!!)

these bracelets that are running rampant up north has made its way to my wifes wrist, problem is I have no idea where to find retailers other than online retailers.  Anyone know where to find the charms?  I have checked sears, target, dillards hechts, various jewelers but no one seems to carry them, can someone point me in the right direction?

686250[/snapback]

I saw a Bills charm someone had once